Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it couldnt get worse...but trust the aftermarket to take Bangle's work to another level...surprisingly, the morons who did it are Alpine, who are well reknown BMW tuners!

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/05/alpine-sinister-six-debuts-at-ces/

I'd like to just post the pics here to get a reaction, but this thing is worth a read, and AutoBlog doesnt allow image crosslinking.

BTW..that douche Castro from unique whips is in the pic too....

if you feel like :puke: feel free...I almost tossed my cookies when I saw that shite..:bah:

·
Deus Vult
7,023 Posts
I'll be back, lunch decided to revisit.

·
Registered
436 Posts
That link doesn't work for me, but from the pic above, it looks like it can hover. And transform. In addition to being a fish, that is.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
OMG!!! :jawDrop: :jawDrop: :jawDrop:

Just what are those people at Alpine smoking or snorting or shooting up...???? (or all of the above at the same time...)

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
amitkc said:
I thought it couldnt get worse...but trust the aftermarket to take Bangle's work to another level...surprisingly, the morons who did it are Alpine, who are well reknown BMW tuners!
Amit: read that a little more carefully! That monstruosity, abomination, whatever you want to call it made its debut at Las Vegas' CES, or Consumer Electronics Show. Thus, I'm 99% sure that the Alpine they're talking about is the audio company, NOT BMW tuner Alpina.

And, with that, we can breathe a sigh of relief!

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the correction Joaquin... I knew it was a lil fishy since I read that as a CES thing.. so yes, its a monstrosity by Alpine Audio, and not Alpina Bimmer tuners.

Thanks for the correction.

Still makes me :puke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts