21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Aubie83 said:
s0yb0mb said:
Aubie83 said:
XCstud said:
are you too fucking retarded to know how to edit your post?
Damn, aint you a little anal retentive f*ck shit :-?
shut it Aubie, you're on the top of everyone's shit list :bitching:
Shut this soy :roll: You aint gonna do a damn thing about it :lol:
oo aubie thinks he is tough. :lol: :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
Tha Reaper said:
i know how to edit my post you fuckin moron...its called post whoring son....or do you now about that since you want to have me banned and shit...best thing you can do is to stay the f*ck outta my threads....if you dont like what i post then dont fucking read the shit....mind your own fuckin buisness :bitching:
Dood..you're a lil bitch...get an IS..and then come back here.
Whoa. Flashbacks from many months ago :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
No I got more you mother humpin', mangina fucking, stupid ass looking, yankee shit-ass, butt-fucking, little fuck shit ass pussy.

Nope, that didnt make any sense, sounded good while I was typing it though :chill:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Aubie83 said:
No I got more you mother humpin', mangina fucking, stupid ass looking, yankee shit-ass, butt-fucking, little f*ck shit ass p***y.
Nope, that didnt make any sense, sounded good while I was typing it though :chill:
Which proves how illiterate and idiotic people from Alabama are...

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Aubie83 said:
No I got more you mother humpin', mangina fucking, stupid ass looking, yankee shit-ass, butt-fucking, little f*ck shit ass p***y.

WTF? :-?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
ooooohhhhh, dont make fun of Alabama :-? . Damn you actually think I give a fuck thats the sad part.

Oh yeah, did you ever prove that, the photo's were fake??

Didnt think so :lol:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Aubie83 said:
ooooohhhhh, dont make fun of Alabama :-? . Damn you actually think I give a f*ck thats the sad part.

Oh yeah, did you ever prove that, the photo's were fake??

Didnt think so :lol:
I haven't been worrying about it..I have important things to do..like working, studying for finals..oh yea..and my real girlfriend...

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Awww...but a couple of days ago, you were hell bent on figuring out if they were fake. Now, you dont care. Somebody got proved wrong :chill:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Awww...but a couple of days ago, you were hell bent on figuring out if they were fake. Now, you dont care. Somebody got proved wrong :chill:
Proved wrong? Last I checked...you haven't proven how she is real...so I haven't been proven wrong..now have I?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts