Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no poll needed

you know why the PL sucks? because of you and other dipshit wannabe post whore fairies like yourself

i don't think 'lil IS 300 was ever quite this bad...at least he tries to give meaningful contributions

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
XCstud said:
no poll needed

you know why the PL sucks? because of you and other dipshit wannabe post whore fairies like yourself

i don't think 'lil IS 300 was ever quite this bad...at least he tries to give meaningful contributions
he's hardly int he list of thw worst dude, for real. :shame:

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
XCstud said:
no poll needed

it dont suck cause of me you lil inconsiderate worthless piece of maggot droppings...if you dont like it then you can take your faggot ass onto another site and stop jockin a [edited] nutts....motherfockers like you needs to be taken out back and shot for being all up in another mans shit....if you dont like what the f*ck im speaking dont even bother looking at the shit....move your lil sissy ass on somewhere and read somebody else's shit....otherwise SHUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN MOUTH BITCH!!!!!! and as far as a wanna-be post whore....son i come from alot of sites and post whoring is second nature....and if you wanna get technical with shit....I was one of the key reasons.....PUREHONDA.COM went down...because of postwhores like me....so if you dont know what the f*ck your talking about...dont open your fuckin mouth.....otherwise,

AS YOU IS MOTHERFOCKER!!! :roll:

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
edit: ....Soy can you lock this shit or delete it??? smelling this [edited]thread about banning me is making me wanna go through the computer screen and barffing on this [edited]keyboard :roll:

[s0y's edit: once & final warning, you know what line you're crossing]

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
XCstud said:
are you too fucking retarded to know how to edit your post?
i know how to edit my post you fuckin moron...its called post whoring son....or do you now about that since you want to have me banned and shit...best thing you can do is to stay the fuck outta my threads....if you dont like what i post then dont fucking read the shit....mind your own fuckin buisness :bitching:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
i know how to edit my post you fuckin moron...its called post whoring son....or do you now about that since you want to have me banned and shit...best thing you can do is to stay the f*ck outta my threads....if you dont like what i post then dont fucking read the shit....mind your own fuckin buisness :bitching:
Dood..you're a lil bitch...get an IS..and then come back here.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Aubie83 said:
XCstud said:
are you too fucking retarded to know how to edit your post?
Damn, aint you a little anal retentive f*ck shit :-?
shut it Aubie, you're on the top of everyone's shit list :bitching:

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tha Reaper said:
XCstud said:
no poll needed

it dont suck cause of me you lil inconsiderate worthless piece of maggot droppings...if you dont like it then you can take your faggot ass onto another site and stop jockin a [edited] nutts....motherfockers like you needs to be taken out back and shot for being all up in another mans shit....if you dont like what the f*ck im speaking dont even bother looking at the shit....move your lil sissy ass on somewhere and read somebody else's shit....otherwise SHUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN MOUTH BITCH!!!!!! and as far as a wanna-be post whore....son i come from alot of sites and post whoring is second nature....and if you wanna get technical with shit....I was one of the key reasons.....PUREHONDA.COM went down...because of postwhores like me....so if you dont know what the f*ck your talking about...dont open your fuckin mouth.....otherwise,

AS YOU IS MOTHERFOCKER!!! :roll:
sounds like somebody needs a life.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
Tha Reaper said:
i know how to edit my post you fuckin moron...its called post whoring son....or do you now about that since you want to have me banned and shit...best thing you can do is to stay the f*ck outta my threads....if you dont like what i post then dont fucking read the shit....mind your own fuckin buisness :bitching:
Dood..you're a lil bitch...get an IS..and then come back here.
i guess it takes a bitch to know a bitch huh? :roll:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts