Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i did a search on this and didn't come up with anything so sorry in advance if this has been covered...

i know rims and tires vary in price, but what are you ppl with 18's paying for your rims? i want quality, but not more than i need... trying to debate whether to spend $800 on winter wheel/tire set or keep my stock 17" as snow and get 18" for summer...

thanks

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
4000 seems extremely high. besides hre's... i cant see many other wheels costing $1000 a piece. id ball park the average at around 2500 give or take a few hundred for a nice set of multi piece 18s.. staggered

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
mr who said:
4000 seems extremely high. besides hre's... i cant see many other wheels costing $1000 a piece. id ball park the average at around 2500 give or take a few hundred for a nice set of multi piece 18s.. staggered
well, he's asking for wheels and tires...and i can name a few others. fikse, kinesis, imported jap wheels, etc..

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
18s with tires start around $1000. They can get as high as $4000. so I guess that is a pretty big range. PM me for prices and styles, I got some connects on wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Gosha16
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing