Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i did a search on this and didn't come up with anything so sorry in advance if this has been covered...

i know rims and tires vary in price, but what are you ppl with 18's paying for your rims? i want quality, but not more than i need... trying to debate whether to spend $800 on winter wheel/tire set or keep my stock 17" as snow and get 18" for summer...

thanks

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
4000 seems extremely high. besides hre's... i cant see many other wheels costing $1000 a piece. id ball park the average at around 2500 give or take a few hundred for a nice set of multi piece 18s.. staggered

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
mr who said:
4000 seems extremely high. besides hre's... i cant see many other wheels costing $1000 a piece. id ball park the average at around 2500 give or take a few hundred for a nice set of multi piece 18s.. staggered
well, he's asking for wheels and tires...and i can name a few others. fikse, kinesis, imported jap wheels, etc..

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
18s with tires start around $1000. They can get as high as $4000. so I guess that is a pretty big range. PM me for prices and styles, I got some connects on wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts