Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this one yet? i think this one juss came out. i luv watchin them tapes and doin the moves on tha court. Ive made so many ppl trip over there own feet and fall :lol: ...Does anyone else have this kinda bball style?

·
Registered
195 Posts
ya I do.

I have all the tapes on VHS and I got the DVD with all 4 or 5 tapes on it.

After a while the moves are all the same, the best tapes are 3 and 4. The later ones just get all stupid acting on it. No one even plays real defense

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Damn, A.O. and Hot Sauce got mad skillz. I have volumes 2,3, and 4. Volume three has the best ball handling while the other two were mostly dunks. How is the new one?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...THE NEW ONE HAS SOME MOVES THAT IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. IVE SEEN ALL THA OTHER FIVE, SO YEA THERE IS SOME NEW MOVES IN THERE, AND SOME PPL JUSS FALLIN RIGHT ON THERE ACE. :lol: ...ITS FUNNY HOW ON ONE OF THEM THEY MAKE FUN OF THE PERSON WHO FELL, THEY STOP THA WHOLE GAME AND DO IT IN SLOW MOTION, HOW HE FELL :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
visage IS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing