Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just got back from visiting Houston. The flood is pretty scary stuff, man. I have to return to Houston on Tuesday. Think all that water will be gone? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
yea houston got killed. luckily i didnt flood out my car, otherwise i would have to wait for the manual...wait maybe it shouldve gotten flooded out

hey badman...what does your car look like? cuz i always see a white IS with a kit on it on 59 going toward sugarland, is that you?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
My IS doesnt have a kit, just an aftermarket exhaust. I've heard about that other white IS with a nice azz bodykit. I haven't seen it personally but were you able to recognize what type of kit he/she had? I'm gonna try to avoid getting the same one that other person has.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
nah..i didnt recognize what kit it was. but the side skirts werent straight, there was like some angle to it toward the rear of the skirt (if that makes any sense). hard to explain and i couldnt find any pics resembling it. if you want, you could go 59 south at about 7.30 in the morning and maybe see it, i usually do

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
i drive a sbm with tan interior...h&r springs, trd grill...want wheels but dont know which ones to get.
nah, i dont go down westheimer at all. usually with my girl or go out to get fuct up

but if there is gonna be a meet, im down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
shinto
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing