Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to good ole Sues Rendevous yesterday for a minute. After doing a 360 with my traction off in a open area (parking lot) I hopped on the Bronx River Pkwy about 4am. I was driving and my car started vibrating...sort of like my friends car when he bent his rim. I didn't hit anything. I drove into queens this afternoon and everything was normal. Do u think it was just snow and ice frozen on the tires? I ll have to make sure again tonight.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Triz maybe you lost your balancing weight due to the snow and slush? check to see if they still on inside both front wheels. Maybe ur IS just needs balancing. How fast were you going? maybe you just dizzy from all the 360's
I havent been to Sue's Rendezvous in almost 5years! WOW! Im afraid to do stuff like that, I know I will just smash my IS or somethin bad

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check it out 2nite. But I think it stopped. I get a lot of compliments on my car up there. You should go one day. By the way thanx for that piece of info. Now I need to go under the car. OOOOOO it was a empty lot. Wouldnt want anything to happen to my baby.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
i had a vibration also, i found a big screw in my tire. the problem is now fixed

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Lexus_IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing