Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving around last night and this ass hole came out nowhere with his headlights off. I had to turn my car so tight to the curb to avoid him I scraped it. It doesn't look that bad I believe with some fine sandpaper and touch up paint I can fix it, but I'm not sure :(.

You guys tell me what you think.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i can't tell by those pics, they are hard to see, my car just got a booboo also, alhtought mines a bit bigger, still sucks 8(

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took my car to body shop today it's gone until Friday of next week. Apparently he has to take off the whole quarter panel and repaint it :(. All together I'm paying 17 bucks for parts and $983 in labor/paint/paint supplies :pissed:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya well the paint better match when I get my car back :pissed: I wish I could put it on insurance too, but technically I didn't hit anybody so my insurance company said to screw off.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you guys think $1017 is a reasonable price to repaint or am I getting raped here?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:pissed:

well I called the guy today he said he would come down on the price to $750 and have to me by weds because I threatened to take it to another body shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts