Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those people there are horrible!!!!
Do Not, I repeat DO NOT give those people any money!!!!

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Moy21 said:
Those people there are horrible!!!!
Do Not, I repeat DO NOT give those people any money!!!!

no offense, but you are a fool. Longo Lexus is the largest and best Lexus dealership in the nation... THey have the best service, and sales and quality....

If you make a claim like this you better have a EXTREMELY valid reason to back you up...

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
:confused: I've had good experience with them so far...
it's Glendale Lexus you have to watch out for...

...mind giving us details???

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
no offense, but you are a fool. Longo Lexus is the largest and best Lexus dealership in the nation... THey have the best service, and sales and quality....

If you make a claim like this you better have a EXTREMELY valid reason to back you up...
Yup...they've been very helpful with my questions & respectful...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I arrived today at about 5:00 PM (10/19/05) and spoke to "Frank" . That IDIOT had the nerve to tell me that the IS was to expensive of a car for me to own!!!! when I just finished pulling up in my '03 IS FULLY LOADED!!!! He told me that maybe I should look into a Scion instead because the New IS was "more expensive than my current IS" , Can you guys believe that? That wasn't all , I told him I would drop $10,000 for my down payment on the spot and he said " a guy your age (24) doesn't know what 10 grand even looks like!!!!! So I turned away and just left!!!!
So PLEASE nobody go to Longo Lexus Please!!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not kidding guys , and Malekreza 11 I am not a fool !!!!
I bought mine at Lexus of cerritos and THEY were great!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
well see maybe its just him. not the whole entire business.

Moy21 said:
I arrived today at about 5:00 PM (10/19/05) and spoke to "Frank" . That IDIOT had the nerve to tell me that the IS was to expensive of a car for me to own!!!! when I just finished pulling up in my '03 IS FULLY LOADED!!!! He told me that maybe I should look into a Scion instead because the New IS was "more expensive than my current IS" , Can you guys believe that? That wasn't all , I told him I would drop $10,000 for my down payment on the spot and he said " a guy your age (24) doesn't know what 10 grand even looks like!!!!! So I turned away and just left!!!!
So PLEASE nobody go to Longo Lexus Please!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
CYBERTECK said:
change ur title to Frank(Longo Lexus) is Trash
I agree...and if you are really pissed about it...ask for his supervisor. That Frank guy don't have proper business ethics...

-OR-

"If you think that a company or charity has treated you unfairly, file a complaint online. We will contact the organization to help resolve the issue."

http://www.bbb.org/

;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well this isn't my first time they were rude to me . A couple of months ago I went in to look at an RX330 for my wife and the guy there (Dennis) a sales guy , was reluctant to give me any info or numbers on the car. I hate that every single time I go in to this dealership they look at me like some stupid kid that isn't serious about purchasing a vehicle of that caliber!!!!
They don't know what I do for a living , they aren't supposed to judge people but I guess they do!!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Bob Baker Lexus in El Cajon wanted to charge me a few grand to get rid of my check engine light....which is just plain ridiculous. I just took the advice of fellow .net members and reset the ECU and no more CEL. Im not going back to that service department again.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only reason I keep going back to Longo is because it's like five minutes from my house and Cerritos is like 40 minutes going with traffic so I get lazy at times . But i have learned my lesson , I will never go to Longo Again!!!!!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
FiJeeBOi said:
Bob Baker Lexus in El Cajon wanted to charge me a few grand to get rid of my check engine light....which is just plain ridiculous. I just took the advice of fellow .net members and reset the ECU and no more CEL. Im not going back to that service department again.
Well they're the dealership. What do you expect. As long as they didn't treat you like crap, that's what matters.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another time i went to Longo They wanted to charge me to wash my car after my oil change , isn't that ridiculous!!!! they guy told me that I would have to see the cashier for that and that it would be 14.95 for a wash!!!! Plain Stupid!!!!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts