Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just replaced my ballast due to the issue that my light would light up and then after a few seconds turn off, and after reading a few posts i found that this has happened to a few people. So anyways i replaced the ballast and now the light wont even turn on. The ballast is making a weird sound compared to the other one. The one that does works sounds like a car running on 4 cylinders compared to the new like maybe 3 cylinders lol.... any ideas maybe a bad buld now???

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
hey guys i just replaced my ballast due to the issue that my light would light up and then after a few seconds turn off, and after reading a few posts i found that this has happened to a few people. So anyways i replaced the ballast and now the light wont even turn on. The ballast is making a weird sound compared to the other one. The one that does works sounds like a car running on 4 cylinders compared to the new like maybe 3 cylinders lol.... any ideas maybe a bad buld now???
Did you check all the connections? Is it wired right? Could be a bad ballast. Or the bulb finally gave out.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Same thing happened to me. Everyone told me it was the ballast but I went ahead and ordered 8k bulbs. Everything works fine now. Get bulbs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts