Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so basically about couple of months ago i got rid of my 03 IS300 for 17500, and purchased a 2007 4runner! now i miss the is300 because i can't really speed in this car which blows... so i dunno yet but i wanna go back to a IS... i'm debating about a is250 awd because of weather in chicago.. for some reason i can't keep a car past 1 year.. every car i owned was only for one year.. but i miss the IS... any thoughts or ideas..

ATizzle B.

·
.net superior m.f.
23,266 Posts
buy an evoX

·
Registered
905 Posts
:lol: I was actually thinkin a while ago about getting rid of my IS too but i decided that id miss it too much cuz of the speeding :) ... I say go back to the IS ;) I went thru like 6 cars before i got the IS and i think im happy :) lol Good luck

·
.net superior m.f.
23,266 Posts
i go through a couple of cars a year, can't seem to find a car to keep my attention. i've had a couple is300s, one was 610 whp. i do miss that car. sold it for the wrong reasons :(.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the problem is i wanna get a car thats good for the winter and random weather here here chicago... so i wanted to get a IS250 having it being awd... you can always make it faster... like today for example we got 6 inches of snow... and the other day it was 50 degrees.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Get a Jeep Wrangler with the 4.0 liter v6 and the 6 spd manual tranny ftmfw!

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
:lol: I was actually thinkin a while ago about getting rid of my IS too but i decided that id miss it too much cuz of the speeding :) ... I say go back to the IS ;) I went thru like 6 cars before i got the IS and i think im happy :) lol Good luck
Awesome signature.

I don't miss my IS. Nothing about the car was particularly special other than the insane Lexus maintenance costs.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
335xi...

The IS250 is the most pointless car ever made. It's a f*cking buick century for misguided badge whores.

·
Registered
487 Posts
get the evo X, or evo IX if you can find one new( I know there are 3 in the nation) or IS250 like they said. I like the old IS300 exterior and the new IS interior.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I wish they would combine the old IS 300 interior with the new IS350 Exterior....that would be a nice combination. But they nuked the fucken inside and made it too much of a family car. The only thing sporty about it is the exterior.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I wish they would combine the old IS 300 interior with the new IS350 Exterior....that would be a nice combination. But they nuked the fucken inside and made it too much of a family car. The only thing sporty about it is the exterior.
I personally hate the design of the new IS's if anything, the 1st gen looks the most sporty.

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
well the problem is i wanna get a car thats good for the winter and random weather here here chicago... so i wanted to get a IS250 having it being awd... you can always make it faster... like today for example we got 6 inches of snow... and the other day it was 50 degrees.
Get a used S4.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts