Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I love the IS3, I'm not sure that I want another sedan. I currently have an ES300 and being single, seldomly use the back seat.

Just curious how many of you non-married drivers out there actually enjoy and use your back seats? Besides of course the times when you transport your harem of women

·
11,061 Posts
Hmmm, I didn't think about the lack of room for the GUYS in back...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I actually threw a fit (um.. mainly with myself cuz I swore I'd never drive a four door), but practicality set in with performance in mind. Why cuz if you ever go on road trips, out on the town, or even commuting it nice to be able to take more than one person. And its pretty kick ass to not HAVE to let people in and out of the back of a coupe, or make them take a second vehicle because you own a roadster.

I thought I'd never have more than one other person in a car, but now with the IS I find that people are always occupying the back seats

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by Daniel:
It is used for my R/C airplane, both the back seat and the trunk pass through
That sounds rather difficult. I grew up with RC airplanes (my father's passion) and I can't picture those greasy things anywhere near my lovely car. He uses an old station wagon for that. What do you put on the seats to protect them?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah, about thr whole back seat thing...when I was driving around my '96 accord v-6, my friends offered to drive. Now my friends are always nominating me to drive. I have some tall guy buddies (one is 6'10, another is 6'3) and they will get in positions that HAVE to hurt in the back just so they can go in my car.

-anndi

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
seattleshiela, I fly electric only now. There aren't too many places are here to fly gas because of noise and air pollution concerns.
I will never put those gas planes in my car. Heck, I don't even want to put my gas car in the trunk, let along those gas planes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts