Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, let see the best BLACK wheels you guys can find, no gunmetal. preferrably black or high gloss black. +rep

if u got pics wit yours post em
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,234 Posts
I take it you have already seen mine?



 
  • Like
Reactions: cwest

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,234 Posts
18x8.5 +50 fr
18x9.5 +15 rr (+40 w 25mm spacers)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Posted these piccies up somewhere else recently: 18" Giovanna G-Racing Seki



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what i'm talkin about!^^
i love gloss black w\polished lip
-what size tires are u running betty??


hey eminence, u drove past me while i was sitting in traffic on 62 in burlington yesterday around 5:30
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,234 Posts
Haha yea probably, I was in burlington looking for a cake for my girl. Then I was at Chillis until 10, but I didnt see you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
cwest said:
thats what i'm talkin about!^^
i love gloss black w\polished lip
-what size tires are u running betty??

I'm on 225/40/18's P-Zero Rosso front and rear......lowered 55mm front & 80mm rear. Not to everyone's taste here in the UK but it gets the heads turning
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,211 Posts
Eminence said:
Haha yea probably, I was in burlington looking for a cake for my girl. Then I was at Chillis until 10, but I didnt see you.

Burlington iowa?? If so my whole family lives there, we should meet up when i go to visit them :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,234 Posts
lextasy623 said:
Burlington iowa?? If so my whole family lives there, we should meet up when i go to visit them :cool:

Burlington, MA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,229 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
Here is a pic of my car with my friends TCM with Maya STM in black at the time.
thats nice...the black on the tcm...lol
What type of drop does ur friend have on his tcm and what are the specs of the rims and tires. That looks like a good amount to drop the car.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top