Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4060As far as meets go, Lexfest 2005 has got to be one of the coolest events I've been to since starting this site in 1999. Let's all give DaveGS4 from ClubLexus a nice round of applause and take a minute to thank everyone that helped make this event the great success that it was.

<P>Again, I'd like to thank Dave and Krista for their hospitality and transportation. It would have been much a more difficult and much less interesting meet for me without them. Chuck Goldsborough and the rest of Team Lexus were gracious hosts. Their staff and facility are top notch. Let's give thanks to Brad Nelson from Lexus for some great food on Saturday and Sunday. More importantly, we can see that Lexus is starting to take an interest in enthusiasts and the market we represent. Thanks to Sandy and the rest of the guys at Quicksilver RacEngines for the tour and use of their shop. Finally, thanks to Ray and the guys at PFS for the use of their dyno. More thanks to Steve Ganz from Carson Toyota and Jeff from Turbo East for supporting the event. We even had a visit from Mo at SRT. I'm sure I'm forgetting some key people involved with this meet, but I wanted to get those out there.

<P>Stay tuned for coverage of all the meet events and some great photos!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Amen to all that! A huge thank you, Dave, for thinking of this, planning it and putting it together. You couldn't have come up with a better reason for rescheduling the Dragon this year! And Chuck, on top of the huge, overall thank you for all your efforts and for having such an awesome facility, a more personal thank you for getting me from the airport to the hotel on Friday night!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts