Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Well folks it is back by popular demand and numerous requests.

The Stage 2.75 turbo kit is back on sale for $4,999.95 +s/h. That is a whopping $1000 discount!

This is the ultimate shippable kit that has proven itself time and time again.

It has been proven to run low 12's on pump gas and street tires and 11's with slicks.

This sale is effective immediately and will be over on 01/31/2008 AND/OR as soon as the 1st Five(5) kits are sold.

When we had this sale last year we sold over 20 kits in a span of 1 week. And as many of you know there is no exceptions once it is over it is over!

We have learned a lot from last years experience (we had many setbacks and frankly got overwhelmed with the number of orders) and this time we will make it much smoother and ship the kits significantly faster.

We are also having a lot of the optional parts on sale like the electronic boost controllers, wideband AFR gauges, our 3" turbo Exhaust, etc. So please call/e-mail/PM us to find out the outstanding savings.

Also for a limited time only with these kits sold and for customers that want to have us install and tune it. The basic install and tune for the kit is now at only $1,750.00, that includes installing the kit with the headgasket and dyno tuning (optional parts install are extra).

Click Here to get details on our Stage 2.75 Kit!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
very tempting mo. dam you.

incredible deal. even the install/tune price is great.

whats the turnaround time?

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very tempting mo. dam you.

incredible deal. even the install/tune price is great.

whats the turnaround time?
In-house turnaround is 1 week. Drop "slow" car off on Saturday, pick "fast" car up the following saturday and rip the streets driving back home (just stay out of trouble and keep it safe!).

·
Registered
650 Posts
*sigh* if only i didnt live in hawaii i could do this.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wow... awesome price.

I am putting up my ps2, xbox, and a wireless projector up on eBay shortly... too bad I will still fall very short of this. :pissed:

Hope to see this again in the future.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
wow.. i hate how this deal came up right when college starts. DAMMIT!

·
Registered
92 Posts
True bolt on kit for a completely factory vehicle? Would I be able to pick up at the shop instead of having it shipped?

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True bolt on kit for a completely factory vehicle? Would I be able to pick up at the shop instead of having it shipped?
It really depends on your definition of bolt-on.

You will have to get the car fine tuned after the install is done. The install is pretty intensive and should not be attempted by a novice, some intermediate and advanced mechanical abilities is required as well as a good compliment of tools.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It really depends on your definition of bolt-on.

You will have to get the car fine tuned after the install is done. The install is pretty intensive and should not be attempted by a novice, some intermediate and advanced mechanical abilities is required as well as a good compliment of tools.
The install isnt a problem as I am a Lexus Master tech. I know things done ALWAYS go as planned, but Im wondering if the downpipe will bolt to my stock exhaust, or if I NEED to buy one with the kit, do I need to relocate my ABS, or is it fine where its at.. those types of things.

What about the shipping question? Would I be able to pick the kit up? Can I come to the shop and see one first hand before I purchase? If I install it, can you guys tune it/how much? On the site, it says the standalone comes with base maps, is that enough to drive the car on low boost, or is the tune essential to daily driving?

Sorry for the questions, I havent looked into your kit before I saw this thread. Maybe we can talk over e-mail if thats better? I just have a few questions.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Im wondering if the downpipe will bolt to my stock exhaust, or if I NEED to buy one with the kit, do I need to relocate my ABS, or is it fine where its at.. those types of things. is the tune essential to daily driving?
It comes with a down pipe and mid pipe that will bolt to stock exhaust but you should just get their full 3" exhaust systeam that goes all they way. You will need to relocate the ABS, it's easy! Tune base map is just to get to a dyno not for DD.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The install isnt a problem as I am a Lexus Master tech. I know things done ALWAYS go as planned, but Im wondering if the downpipe will bolt to my stock exhaust, or if I NEED to buy one with the kit, do I need to relocate my ABS, or is it fine where its at.. those types of things.

What about the shipping question? Would I be able to pick the kit up? Can I come to the shop and see one first hand before I purchase? If I install it, can you guys tune it/how much? On the site, it says the standalone comes with base maps, is that enough to drive the car on low boost, or is the tune essential to daily driving?

Sorry for the questions, I havent looked into your kit before I saw this thread. Maybe we can talk over e-mail if thats better? I just have a few questions.
This will work with the stock exhaust, however, we recommend our upgraded exhaust. ABS has to be moved slightly and the lines have to be straightened. You can come and pick it up, however, if you are from out of state better if you get it shipped. We do not keep it in stock, so you cannot see one in person. There are pics of the kit in out site as linked from the 1st post. We can tune it, tuning cost is $450.00. We do not recommend driving the car too much until tuned. The basemaps are just that basemaps that will get your car started and be able to be driven to a tuning shop.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It comes with a down pipe and mid pipe that will bolt to stock exhaust but you should just get their full 3" exhaust systeam that goes all they way. You will need to relocate the ABS, it's easy! Tune base map is just to get to a dyno not for DD.
Thanks for the reply. How do you like your kit?

I know 3" exhaust would be better, but I was just wondering if it was essential. Dropping $5k, I would need to recoupe some money before getting more stuff like an exhaust and so on.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Not essential, it will work with the stock exhaust, just not optimally. Problem with picking up from the shop is we are obligated to charge sales tax on the system. But you can still stop by and say hey.
Oh, normally our 3" SS Catback exhaust is $595, with our kit we knock it down to $495.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Thanks for the reply. How do you like your kit?

I know 3" exhaust would be better, but I was just wondering if it was essential. Dropping $5k, I would need to recoupe some money before getting more stuff like an exhaust and so on.
No problem. I like the kit alot. I have had little experience in this field and the install instruction were good enough to the point I was able to do the install by my self. I had a lot of fun and learned a ton too, with only a few confusions here and there. With a few call to Mo it was no problem at all.

I say you should get the exhaust. You have spend X amount of $ on this kit, might as well get everything out of it you can. I still need to get one as well. Hopefully they will still give it to me for the discounted price.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Damn you Mo! Too soon. TOO SOON! Son of a... I better make a quick decision. Do you still have 3 left? If I order one now can you hold on to it until I get back from Japan in about 4 months?

·
Registered
21 Posts
turbo kit

Im interested in getting an in house install on this kit as well, i live in MN what kind of support or upgrades would you reccoment for boosting and tuning all weather cars ?

also I would probbaly look to be shipping the car to you in anycase do you have any prefered shippers you normally use ?

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im interested in getting an in house install on this kit as well, i live in MN what kind of support or upgrades would you reccoment for boosting and tuning all weather cars ?

also I would probbaly look to be shipping the car to you in anycase do you have any prefered shippers you normally use ?

thanks
Please give us a call so we can discuss details.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts