Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you for looking, safe and happy driving, in an IS that is :approve:!

1) OEM 4300 D2R HID Bulbs>SOLD
2) Polarg Map & Dome LEDS>SOLD
3) 2002 OEM Stock Grill>SOLD
4) Rear Carbon Fiber Splitters>SOLD
5) OEM 17" Silver Wheel>SOLD
6) JL Audio 500/1 Monoblock AMP>SOLD
7) JL Audio W6 13.5 w/W6V2 ProWedge>SOLD
8) 2002 OEM Nav Motorized Hsg>SOLD
9) Weapon-R Cold Air Intake Box>SOLD
10) PIAA 9005/H3 Bulbs>SOLD
11) 2nd Gen INJEN INTAKE SYSTEM>SOLD
12) Boston Acoustics 2-Way RX67>SOLD
13) Goundfusion Grounding Kit>SOLD
14) Front Carbon Fiber Splitters>SOLD
15) JDM Altezza 7" Racing Wing>SOLD

·
Registered
221 Posts
check pm

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
interested in the spoiler...do you have a bigger picture? unvme had many, is it this one?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
how much for the splitter shipped to 90275?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
120 NOW for the intake splitters and intake box?
I apologize but I've already prepared & packaged these items individually. I will be glad to go with the package route contingent upon availability.
Thanks for checking it out.

tsopranoMB-You are absolutely correct on the spoiler shown. I do have a few other pix that are larger but they exceed the limit so I will be glad to send via E-mail.

ALteZZa mANiAC-Check your PM.

All PM's have been replied to & thanks to all. I will try to monitor as much as possible and reply in order.

·
Registered
834 Posts
how much for the grounding kit shipped to 48127... and if you could pm me your paypal..

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As an update, all pms have been sent & the INJEN Intake, CF Splitters, Spoiler, and Grounding Kit are pending in order.

Thanks again for your interest.

·
Registered
221 Posts
As an update, all pms have been sent & the INJEN Intake, CF Splitters, Spoiler, and Grounding Kit are pending in order.

Thanks again for your interest.
payment sent

·
Registered
221 Posts
check paypal.... payment sent. thanks

Reactions: RocaLEX

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As an update, the INJEN intake and Front Carbon Fiber splitters have been sold. All pms have been responded to accordingly, thanks once again fellow ISers.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im interested in the wing. but whats the win wing?? is it just the stock looking JDM altezza wing???
Correction on the name, it is the JDM Altezza Wing-replica (same look & height as pictured above) and not the Win-authentic wing as previously referred to.

Update, the ground wire kit has now been sold. Thanks once again!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
is that 20 shipped for the weapon R intake box? i currently have an AEM intake... will that make a difference???

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is that 20 shipped for the weapon R intake box? i currently have an AEM intake... will that make a difference???
Yes, it is $20 shipped. The Weapon-R intake cold air box was designed with their own Weapon-R intake systems in mind but I have yet to find any info. stating that they are only compatible with their own intake system. Based on the 3 piece assembly, an intake system with a similar design and dimensions should work fine. Take a look at the following Weapon*R Racing Development. I hope this helps a little further to see how it relates to your AEM.

Thanks for your inquiry and for checking out this thread. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

·
Registered
834 Posts
will you ship the 13W6 (yea i know it weights like 180 lbs) lol but how much would shipping be?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts