Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which wheel would look better on the IS, the GT-7 or GT-U????

I plan on going with a 18x8 front and 18x9 in the rear.

2002 IS
Graphite Grey

HKS Super Dragger/RMM Front Lip/ RMM Side Skirts/ RMM Front Grill/Kaminari Rear Lip/ L Sportline Roof Spoiler/ Eyelids/ Carbon Fiber Dash/ MOMO Shift Knob & E Brake Handle/ H&R Springs/ Injen Intake/ Clear Front & Rear Bumper Lights/ 18 X 8.5 Zenetti Vega/Nitto NT 555 Extreme

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, the GT-7's do seem to look better and are alot easier to keep clean. Anyway, has anyone seen the Volk SF Whinning 2-piece wheel on an IS yet? If so please let me know where I can get some pics.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
fsusucks said:
Thanks guys, the GT-7's do seem to look better and are alot easier to keep clean. Anyway, has anyone seen the Volk SF Whinning 2-piece wheel on an IS yet? If so please let me know where I can get some pics.
I think someone on the site is expecting the SF Winnings in 19's soon, but I don't want to say who.. let them unveil it.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
i like GT-U better. but its ur car, ur choice.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
mr who said:
Definitely GT-7's. Heres a few pics of the GT-U's 18x8 all around. It looks ok.

http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13348536

And here are the GT-7's. They look alot better in my opinion

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=276324&page=1
Hey that's my car........................I am runnin' the GT-7's in 18*8 and 18*9. I definately think the GT-7's look better than the GT-U's. They are both nice though. Get whichever one you like best.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have a question regarding the GT-7's...

What's up with the color lugs? Are they purchased separately or does the GT-7 come with the choice of color lugs?

My GT-C's came with black lugs.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Dragion said:
I have a question regarding the GT-7's...

What's up with the color lugs? Are they purchased separately or does the GT-7 come with the choice of color lugs?

My GT-C's came with black lugs.

The lugs are the rays duralumin racing lug nuts...................you have to order them seperately. I believe they run for $120-150 shipped.

·
Registered
727 Posts
my gt-7's arrived into the US yesterday and are currently going under a little customizing. i should have them in a few weeks. i'll post some pictures when i have them on my car. i def think the gt-7's look better than the gt-u's, but either way you cant really go wrong with any volks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts