Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

My friend helps run B-Customs in San Rafael and informed me that they are having a drive with a bunch of cars. "Modified" the magazine photographers will be attending the meet. They are doing an Article on the shop. So if you get lucky you might see your car. This is for all cars by the way and i've heard that there is a chance of Modified bring 2 of their own cars.

Meet at the Bcustoms shop at 11am Sunday April 27th
Soon after we will be driving out the coast

Map of Drive

These Girls will Be there (Along with the Bcustom's Supra):

Here is there site if you wanna check it out:
B Customs

PM me (GR8Dane) or Omar (VroomRollLex) if you want to go and i'll add ya to the list:

GR8Dane
VroomRollLex
Chinny
Bigl300
miss_IS300 (maybe)
Xinvazn (maybe)
dee415

For all who have GPS:
1345 E. Francisco Blvd
San Rafael, CA

GOOGLE MAPS:1345 E. Francisco Blvd , San Rafael, CA - Google Maps

·
Registered
381 Posts
Damn why a Sunday. Well I guess you'll have to wait to see everything.

·
Registered
329 Posts
is it like a meet? or it's like entering a car show? cause if that's a car show type event, i dont think my car is rdy yet....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is it like a meet? or it's like entering a car show? cause if that's a car show type event, i dont think my car is rdy yet....
its a cruise, not a show thing. i'm hopeing there will be a lot of other cars there...should be fun (everything from a FC with an LS6 engine to an NSX)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
bump,

hey dane bring your walkie talkie and +rep for that picture of your car in front of the shop,

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha...so few, that was fun tho pictures and video later :)
+rep for those that came ty guys

·
Registered
9 Posts
sorry missed out dudes. wanted to bring the turbo lex. but to late. hope that supra is ready for a run when i get to go to the next meet :D. somone better up their boost

1 - 20 of 30 Posts