Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2457 Posts

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
I know there was a white Mk IV supra, I think it had a TRD hood. I also saw the usual suspects: DC5 Integras, EG Civic Hatches, and a couple 240s.

I was planning on walking the lot, but some wings and some Newcastle got in the way. I knew they were leaving when I heard some jackasses doing burnouts followed by cops bleeping their sirens.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
morons.

Hopefull you are checking this thread Alan and Ken. I might be going 6speed GTE short block and turbo. stay tuned.

·
Registered
393 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
morons.

Hopefull you are checking this thread Alan and Ken. I might be going 6speed GTE short block and turbo. stay tuned.
Hot damn! Let me know when so I can help with a little DIY.

·
8,803 Posts
solar yellow going north on 7th street last night....

black rims, tint and a spoiler.

i was in the other solar yellow with the greddy and screens.

anyone?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I usually see a white with black rims and exhaust on 35th ave around the yorkshire dr./bell rd. area. I'm the silver with the tanabe and tint. Hello....?

·
Registered
225 Posts
lol off topic, but Hey, does anyone know any reputable or recommended paint shops thats maybe somewhere by phoenix? Anywhere in litchfield park, avondale, chandler and possibly tempe would be awesome! I've got a few WALD pieces coming in soon and i'll need them painted. Thanks for viewing.

Btw I saw an yellow is300 with Cwest front/sides and prolly the rears last week. It also has OEM rims on the front no smoked tails or heads. Ive seen him a few times before. So i thought id ask :)
-tam

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
i always see u guys posting up IS spottings. i never see what you guys see. and that no one sports me either. lol. all i see are stock IS'.

·
Hollywood
26,324 Posts
tamIS said:
lol off topic, but Hey, does anyone know any reputable or recommended paint shops thats maybe somewhere by phoenix? Anywhere in litchfield park, avondale, chandler and possibly tempe would be awesome! I've got a few WALD pieces coming in soon and i'll need them painted. Thanks for viewing.

Btw I saw an yellow is300 with Cwest front/sides and prolly the rears last week. It also has OEM rims on the front no smoked tails or heads. Ive seen him a few times before. So i thought id ask :)
-tam
exclusive paint & auto body
tracy kouklis

he's right off of scottsdale and curry

tell him steve with the black lexus sent you. he's done a few of my cars and is a stand up guy.

·
Hollywood
26,324 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
i always see u guys posting up IS spottings. i never see what you guys see. and that no one sports me either. lol. all i see are stock IS'.
we should all probably post pics of our cars so we'll know them when we see em...i see quite a few modded is's running around i just never post them here. i'll start.

·
Registered
425 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
I was thinking the same thing. I did however see you making a left hand turn onto Rittenhouse some time ago when I was in my black evo. You had your red turbo IS at the time. I also always used to see spencer driving down southern. It's pretty hard to miss the hippo sleek bumper with that huge front mount.

·
Registered
225 Posts
richcracker said:
exclusive paint & auto body
tracy kouklis

he's right off of scottsdale and curry

tell him steve with the black lexus sent you. he's done a few of my cars and is a stand up guy.
Thank you. I'll be giving him a call later today. Ive also found another paint shop on arizonarsx.com about a good painter with good prices.

Btw nice car :D

-tam:)

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
03GGPIS300 said:
I was thinking the same thing. I did however see you making a left hand turn onto Rittenhouse some time ago when I was in my black evo. You had your red turbo IS at the time. I also always used to see spencer driving down southern. It's pretty hard to miss the hippo sleek bumper with that huge front mount.
that must have been a long time ago. lol. i see too many evo's around so i wont be able to remember.

·
Registered
141 Posts
a meet sounds like a good idea. i would like to meet other IS owners. i bet i have more rock chips than everyone else - combined lol. stupid az. :(

141 - 160 of 2457 Posts