Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2457 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
spotted red turbo is300 in phx

LOL, the last post to this thread has been quite awhile! lol soo yehh, dont flame or whatever. Just wanting to find out if the Is300 i saw today belongs into this community or not. Well i spotted a Red turbo Is300 today around 3pm going on 67th ave and Thomas Road. I was in the GGP and talking on the fone, however, when he passed me we did give the wassup nod to each other. Im not sure what else he has on the car, but i do however love ur tail lights =). LoLs, soo yeh, thats all the info i can get on the car itself. As for the driver, he seeems to be..asian? lol iunno. but if its someone on .NET please lemme know, i wanna take a cruise in ur car! =). gotta get going now, byes.
-tam :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
13s_is300 said:
that was probably jamesinish.
ohh, is there any way i can see pictures of his car? maybe then i can confrim it. However, it will be even better if he can confirm it himself =D. The car though does look really clean!! and when i saw the FMIC i was like O_O jaw dropping. Lols. hopefully he will confirm this.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Sure...BWW on Wednesday sounds great. I want to hear about the S/C. Also, could you put in a good word for me with your mommy and daddy...I'd like to be sponsored too. :lol: Great sig bro.

·
Registered
730 Posts
tamIS said:
ohh, is there any way i can see pictures of his car? maybe then i can confrim it. However, it will be even better if he can confirm it himself =D. The car though does look really clean!! and when i saw the FMIC i was like O_O jaw dropping. Lols. hopefully he will confirm this.
Hi guys its being awhile and I don't visit that often now. Yes that is my IS you saw. My business is at 67th and Thomas Rd.

Spencer: I drop my car off at the shop to get the kit put on for the meet tonight. They knock down the install price for me.

Jeremiah: Thanks for the install offer, but I still buy you guys a couple of beers anyway. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sorry guys I didn't make it last night. I got off work late around 8:30 try to call Spencer to see if you guys are still hanging around but no answer so I decided to stay home. By the way how did everything go last night?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm spotting IS's all over Tucson now, but no waves. btw, what's BWW?

21 - 40 of 2457 Posts