Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2457 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
There is a white IS with a Greddy exhaust that lives around me. And everyday I see a SBM one with I think an HKS carbon Ti exhaust, JDM grill, and blacked out head lights...:D
Also I was at Intesemotorsports down at Gilbert not to long ago and saw one getting a custom Turbo setup installed... Was yours Aztezza? I swear thats what it said on the plates? 17" Model Vs? Hippo sleek? If not my bad. Nice car tho :D
I'am new to AZ and AZ is a pretty big city.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
XxPloSiV said:
There is a white IS with a Greddy exhaust that lives around me. And everyday I see a SBM one with I think an HKS carbon Ti exhaust, JDM grill, and blacked out head lights...:D
Also I was at Intesemotorsports down at Gilbert not to long ago and saw one getting a custom Turbo setup installed... Was yours Aztezza? I swear thats what it said on the plates? 17" Model Vs? Hippo sleek? If not my bad. Nice car tho :D
yep that was my bitch...unfortunately it's been there for quite awhile now. :-( Hopefully it'll be done before Christmas.

·
Registered
455 Posts
AZTEZZA said:
XxPloSiV said:
yep that was my bitch...unfortunately it's been there for quite awhile now. :-( Hopefully it'll be done before Christmas.

Nice... Whats to do here around AZ? Is there an AZ IS300 crowd?

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Can't really say there is much of an IS crew in place. :-( The only other AZ member I keep in contact with is Neomurph.

As for fun, you could always hit Mill Avenue and pick up on some college poontang. :lol: If you're into dancing and shit contact Neomurph on this board and he can get you hooked up with places like that.

·
Registered
455 Posts
AZTEZZA said:
Can't really say there is much of an IS crew in place. :-( The only other AZ member I keep in contact with is Neomurph.

As for fun, you could always hit Mill Avenue and pick up on some college poontang. :lol: If you're into dancing and sh*t contact Neomurph on this board and he can get you hooked up with places like that.
Hell yea! Cool cool. Well right now i'am at home at Seattle so when I get back I will definately holla at ya. Peace.

·
8,803 Posts
Ive seen that white one with the EVO, tried to talk to him at a light, but he was to cool to look over.

I met some dude at a party this weekend with a white one also, trd knockoff grill. Hes cool though.

·
8,803 Posts
Saw a red IS with Ltuned kit and TRD grill on the 101 near indian school rd....

Anyone claim it?

looked hot.

I was in the yellow going north with just fogs on (about 4:30ish....)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Enevel12 said:
Fellas, let's get something going as far as a meet. What weekend's are good for people?
Tonight at the Pavillions... Im gonna be there tonight with all my 240 buddies so yea, holla!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I saw a blue one parked at Maxim on Broadway and Kolb. It had a Phoenix Bell Lexus license plate frame. Looks identical to mine....

·
Registered
184 Posts
bigpimpn79 said:
I saw a blue one parked at Maxim on Broadway and Kolb. It had a Phoenix Bell Lexus license plate frame. Looks identical to mine....
Yeah i've seen that same IS with the bell lexus frame around. Flashed my lights at him but not a .netter. By the way how was firebird on sat.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Oh well, at least I saw another one... sent PM about Firebird.

*edit* I just realized its the one I was looking to buy used from a guy who works here. I'm an idiot.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Whadup guys -- From Tucson... Always looking for meets and stuff anyway -- I just wanted to ask you guys what you like more CWEST or L-sportline body kit

late

1 - 20 of 2457 Posts