Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup AZ peeps, thought some of you might be interested in a charity car show and dyno meet at Intense Motorsports. All the details are here in this link:

http://www.i-m-racing.com/kadyfu.html

Like you'll see in the link, this ALL(100%) goes towards the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. It's also another good reason for us to meet up and represent IS300's here in AZ. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
AZTEZZA said:
Sup AZ peeps, thought some of you might be interested in a charity car show and dyno meet at Intense Motorsports. All the details are here in this link:

http://www.i-m-racing.com/kadyfu.html

Like you'll see in the link, this ALL(100%) goes towards the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. It's also another good reason for us to meet up and represent IS300's here in AZ. :)
$45 for 3 dyno runs... hmmmmm i might go for that :)

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
i might as well leave my car up in Phoenix and drive someones beater down to come back up for that?

·
Registered
151 Posts
This will be real cool. I'd totally be down to go. My friends trying to get me to do a city charity event but I think a charity car show is a much better idea.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your car would be pretty sweet to see on the dyno Justin. You should definitely come out and show too.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Dang, that sounds pretty sweet. If I can talk my vieja into going with, I'll be down.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I might have an out of state buyer for the car and if he guarentees purchase I will only show the car or just park at home and ride my bmx there. I could probably push down at least 1 hp to the backwheel while riding a wheelie.

·
8,803 Posts
I could make it for this....

so who is going...? lets mob down together... a few IS's rolling in together

I will talk to my friend, hes has a sick JDM RSX and rolls with a bunch of other RSX guys... maybe i can get them to cruise out.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
i heard you never show your face or ever come out. ^

and roll with a bunch of other RSX guys? haha sure i guess. Spencer and Jeremiah need to get their car running then. lol.

·
8,803 Posts
ah ha... funny

sorry guys, im mad busy these days... gotta work to pay for the lex.

Well, if anyone else is gonna go....post up

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
then again, you said you MIGHT come out. alot less than when you say you will make it out and never show. i want to go karting again this weekend. just might.

·
8,803 Posts
so is anyone going or what? alot of tahoe bashing, not alot of talk about the meet....

LOL

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
James, Spencer you guys going?

Ill be up this weekend, but ill roll there if you guys go.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm in guys, despite putting in 58 hours in only four days this week, I won't use the "I'm busy with work excuse!" :)

·
8,803 Posts
so does anyone want to meet and drive together? or just meet up there?

·
Registered
425 Posts
For those of you that didn't go, I took a few pics. I would have took tons more, but my batteries ran out within 5 min when I got there and happened right before I was about to record the dynos.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the pics. Looks like they had a pretty decent turnout. Is it just me, or does that white G35 need some bigger rims??? Looks like they need to be bigger and wider to compliment the car just right.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts