Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll look around a little more though I do like the look.

What can I search on to find how large we can go on our cars without changing anything and what offset is? Whenever I try searching I come up with a million meaningless threads.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help, I am looking for some 18x8 or 19x8's which should fit from what I read, correct.

This is a dumb question but when ordering wheels do you order them with a certain offset or do you create to offset or buy the offset yourself. Sorry, I am unedicated in the art of the offset. Sorry

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
tripberger said:
Thanks for the help, I am looking for some 18x8 or 19x8's which should fit from what I read, correct.

This is a dumb question but when ordering wheels do you order them with a certain offset or do you create to offset or buy the offset yourself. Sorry, I am unedicated in the art of the offset. Sorry
you would tell the offset you want...they usually only have certain offests available...if you going with an 8 inch wide rim, then the ideal offset is like +45 but you can go +42-+49 safely as long as your tire isn't too wide

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.