Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about these wheels?
19x8.5 35 & 45 mm F
19x9.5 35 & 45 mm B (Will these fit on the back?)

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
the front (8.5) will fit the rear.
the rear (9.5) aint happening. you need a +55 offset to run 9.5 in the rear.
you can go 8 in the front.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Those rims won't work. I was suppose to be the first IS to have those wheels. I had a test fitments session at Axis but the spoke don't clear the brake caliper. unless you run a 10mm spacer. At that point the wheel will stick out.

I got milano instead.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Those rims won't work. I was suppose to be the first IS to have those wheels. I had a test fitments session at Axis but the spoke don't clear the brake caliper. unless you run a 10mm spacer. At that point the wheel will stick out.

I got milano instead.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
YellowIS5spd said:

I got milano instead.
the milanos look nicer anyways :D

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
YellowIS5spd said:

I got milano instead.
the milanos look nicer anyways :D
Thanks.. I'm glad I got Milano.

The super mesh 8.5 wheel didn't look good without the 3.5' lip anyway.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
2001LexusIS300 said:
i have been teh FIRST with these rims, only the 18's will fit, ive had these for bit more then 6 months.
Yes you are right.. I was waiting for the 19" for over 6 months until it came in and didn't clear the caliper.

BTW are you running spacers? or +35?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
originally i needed no spacers for the fronts, but when i got new brake pads i did, the rears fit perfect, but the fornt stick on a bit, maybe 3-5mm.

·
Registered
70 Posts
the wheels look great i have teh H&R drop... and 6 months later the car is sitting pretty low... i liek where it is... i really like the axis wheels and would love to get a set for the winter... but i dont want them to stick out in the front... can u get any closer pics to depict how the wheels sit against the fender as in do they stick out...

Thanks sorry for the hassle it would be great if you can

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
i really dont have a pic showing how much they stick out, but tis a little bit over then flush, lik e3mm to 5 mm, if u are dropped H&R i think it may be bit low, u may want to roll front fenders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts