Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
check

Check the link again, you probably looked while I was still loading the pictures up. But everytime I goto Yahoo photos "Page not found" comes up, hopefully its just my computer. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
POWDERCOAT

Yeah Im still considering it. Probably have it done sometime over the winter when the cars taken off the road. Although I do like it the way it is now. "Wheel" have to see how things go. Pun intended.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
?

jzak423 said:
I know they're 19's, but how wide did you go (front and rear) and what size tire? Also, how much did you lower your car.
I went with 19x8 all around since thats all they offer. The tires in the front are 225/35 and the rear is 235/35. The tire hangs over the edge of the wheel nicely so there protected much better then my previous wheels which were 19x8.5 and got scratched up pretty badly.

Oh and my car is 2" in the front and probably 3" in the back. There H&R springs measured to be 2" drop but with my system setup in the trunk the rear sits much lower. Im looking to sell my rear springs if anyone wants them.

·
Registered
281 Posts
what are offset of those rims? did you mod the fenders to make them fit?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
?

I had to use a 5 mm spacer, shaved my caliper and sahved my fender mainly because of my drop. Its dropped so low in the rear that the car literally sat on top of the tire before I shaved the fenders.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
4NTOY said:
I had to use a 5 mm spacer, shaved my caliper and sahved my fender mainly because of my drop. Its dropped so low in the rear that the car literally sat on top of the tire before I shaved the fenders.
This is an oold thread, but if you're still here 4nTONy,

why did you go lower offset in the rear than the front?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.