Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where did you you guy's buy your axis 7 mods from,I searched and only found spyeng.com and wheel max.Has anyone ever bought from these stores.one more question, I went to the wheel max site and there 19 inch wheel and tire package was about $500 less than the prices that spyeng.com had on ther site,those anyone have an explanation for this big gap in price difference,just curious.Thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
i've called wheel max about that same question. why are they so cheap. the sale rep told me that they were tryin to get rid of all the axis wheels they have because of poor quaility. and they won't carry it any more. well that's what they told me about two months ago. but everyone on here that has axis wheels haven't had any trouble with them.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
actally wheelmax told me they dont sell axis rims anymore...

i was sold to buy them, but when i found this out, i was :pissed:

·
Registered
297 Posts
www.wheelsnext.com has them for 1999 for 19 x 8 with tires. free shipping free springs and free rim repair. and the last sale rep i talked to said that they come with toyo tires (225/35/19). but i also talked to two other sale reps there and they said that they come with kumho and pirelli.

·
Registered
297 Posts
2pac said:
thanks for the info
hey if you call them...find out what kind of tires they come with and let me know. that sales rep assured me that they come with toyo. but just to make sure.

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts