1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just got test fitted with a set.

Have to decide yay or nay.

<<edit>>

Never mind Nay... I went with it. Stroll down for couple more pics.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
hell yeah! i was looking at these and the MAYA version. but MAYA is hella expensive. i wanna see some pics

·
Registered
351 Posts
your gonna have a tight fit with those, i think the rears are 9.5 wide, good luck. I wanted those too, but that means id have to get hella think tires or go wide body, so its not worth it, but it looks aiight, my friend got it right when it came out, and its on his 545i, i looks nice on the BMW.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hmmmm........these rims really do look like the Maya DTS rims. If they came out earlier, I think I might have bought these instead of my Mayas.....would've saved me quite a bit. I have some pics too if you wanna see the difference between the two. I don't think the lip will be that big, though, since I had some Axis Seven Mods before and the lip doesn't go as far as what the pics show. My offset was 45 but definitely was a lot smaller than what the picture shows. Expect about an 1.5" lip or maybe 2" lip at best.

Ck

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got fitted at Axis warehouse with 19x9.5 +45 & 19x8.5 +45

Both rim will line up to the fender.

about a 3" lip in the rear.

Axis don't usually test fit wheels but since the Supermesh I ordered didn't work. They agreed to do a test fit.

Should be getting them in about a week.

Another Axis pic from their site.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got time to post the Axis test fitting pics. This was done by Axis wheels. 3 front wheel and 3 rear wheels with different offset was tried to get this fitment.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DHCrocks said:
nice wheels, so what is the final sizes and offsets you running?
Not exactly sure until they ship me the wheel. they may shave a couple mm off the wheel. but it is near this spec

19x8.5 +42~45
19x9.5 +45

1 - 20 of 70 Posts