Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these out...... I got them from a Press friend that was at an event for the IS350.... I WANT ONE!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
Man.. i told them no pictures!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
So... we finally see what the IS350 is capable of when the VDIM is turned off...

What a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Crester said:
So... we finally see what the IS350 is capable of when the VDIM is turned off...

What a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
What makes you think the VDIM is off?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
FourT6and2 said:
What makes you think the VDIM is off?
Actually I don't know that the VDIM is turned off... I guess I just assumed VDIM wouldn't allow so much tire smoke. After all... it's supposed to keep the car stable and with the most traction possible right?

I heard that there was an IS350 making the rounds to press events that had VDIM turned off. Apparently there were many warning lights on in the car... but they wanted to show off the IS350. I don't know if this is true or not.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
Nice pics!!!!! I think I can afford to give you one of these
....getting a +rep on your first post, now thats the way you introduce yourself :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
mikefate said:
nice pics...look at all that body roll!

+rep
it's a L E X U S, for luxuary, finess and comfort!

body roll included

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's the color I'm getting in a couple of days. I had some reservations about Tungsten Pearl, but I REALLY like how it matches the smoke. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
hasanazhar said:
I don't think it's possible to smoke the tires with VDIM on. So it's obvious that this car has VDIM disabled.

You can turn "trac off" and break traction pretty easily. I've done it, but no where near to that level.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts