Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell everyone what an awesome experience I had today at the Maui Jim repair center.

Its in Mississauga and the only authorized repair center in Canada.

..so I went in for some new lenses on my glasses. I expected $60.00 to replace these.

Digger08 - ..."hi these glasses need a tune up"

Maui Jim - ..." the bridge of the glasses is OK, but we suggest you replace the arms, the lenses and the nose pieces"

Digger08 - ..." OK, but how much is this going to cost?"

Maui Jim - ..."$42.00 plus tax"

Digger08 - ..."Holy Shit, That"s really cheap. Ok that's great, should I come back in a week?"

Maui Jim - ..." No wait here we will have them fixed in 10 minutes"

Digger08 - ..."Holy Shit! I come in here with no appointment..and now this?"

10 minutes later

Maui Jim - ..." here you go sir, and here's a new hard case, and free polishing cloth, all no charge".

Digger08 - ..." Holy Shit!

I know these are a little expensive to buy new, but with customer service like this, who the hell can complain.

Maui Jim - The Lexus of Sunglasses!

Digger08

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
Holy shit indeed!

·
Registered
668 Posts
LOL, I love that center too! Last summer my 5-year old Ka'anapali developed a crack inside one of the lenses, I took them there to change it but instead I got a free pair in exchange as they were still under warranty (as they are in current model line up)! I too got the whole shabang with free case and cleaning cloth too. MJ rocks :)

p.s. not to be confused with white-glove-MJ!

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
Holy Shit!

Sincerely, Digger08

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.