Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, guys, what is the availability of IS300 in your local dealers? They have a lot, a few, or on order?

Here in knoxville, they must have 2 of each color. I was out and they had 2 yellows, 3 blues, 3 whites, 2 silvers, 1 green, 2 blacks, 2 reds, no gray. I'm thinking with all the stock they have (they have had it for a while), I could probably haggle and get a real good price, you think?

·
Registered
33 Posts
When I went to test drive one two weeks ago, they had 1 silver in the showroom and had gotten 3 the night before (1 black, 1 silver, and 1 ????).

This was at the only Lexus dealer I know of in Indiana, Tom Wood Lexus. It was funny, they have a SMALL lot and very few cars. Most cars they get are sold before they reach the dealer.

Farch

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here in Tucson we have one (very small) Lexus dealer. I was there this Saturday with a friend looking for a used DeVille. They had 1 IS300 on the lot. The sales dork actually tried to push my friend into test driving the IS300

How many people who are interested in a DeVille do you think would be interested in an IS? What an idiot. Glad to see that stupidity is ubiquitous.

·
Registered
344 Posts
One of the San Diego dealers had all the colors except yellow and green. A couple had cloth, another couple had LSD. I think the red one was being sold. Seems like they're getting more and more.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
well if anyone in the MD area is looking for one.. head to lexus of annapolis... and talk
to cory... tell him marlon sent you...

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
many blacks, whites, and graphites on the lot here in Rochester. I only saw 2 blue, 1 green, 1 red and 1 yellow (which I bought). I think red was sold to another guy. 1 of the blue was sold as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOTHING in Rochester, NY, and the dealer isn't expecting any. Not even anything used! Lots in ebay.........and other ads but there just aren't a lot of these things around. I'm looking for Graphite on black with a manual 5-speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.