Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the link to the video where they autocrossed an IS300, ITR, S2000, NSX, M3, 3 series, and some other cars where the IS300 gets burned by ALL OF THEM? hehe i really really want to see it. anyone know where i can find it? please don't keep it from us, the truth can't hide forever. hahahha. face it. the is300 is a pimp car and will be a pimp car forever. might i add that the is300 was modified and all the other cars were stock. either way, i need a pimp car. but anyway... long live the TRUTH

·
Registered
323 Posts
get a life instead of hitting the refresh button every second to see if someone left you a post. here's a post to your lame topic. while youre sittin at your comp jackin off go look at some gay pr0n or sumthin.

mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe, well is it my fault i get paid to sit on my ass all day in front of this damn computer? So anyway, does anyone know where that video is??? And don't call me names just because I'm bringing up this video. It's ok. I understand acuracing is just mad because he's heard there's such a thing where the IS300 finishes LAST. anyone? gimme the link

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anyone know the link for the video clip where IS 300 smokes every IS 300 wanna-be cars? I know you do. Common, I'll just keep it to my self.

Can you be any more vague, jug?

All I smell is your bs.

P.S. Also post the link for the video clip where Jug gets mugged by 12 yrs old kids.

·
Registered
323 Posts
well jugga, i dont care if the IS finished last among those cars. look at that list of cars. itsd quite a list of high performance vehicles. now throw in some other comparable cars (CL-S, ES300, 330i...etc.)and who will finish ahead? im not saying the IS is "god" cause i know my 98 GSR would beat it. of course the IS will finish last among those cars. i mean, it is the underdog, am i correct?

mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah but the thing is the IS300 was the only car that was modified.. and i'm not BSing, when i find it i'll send you guys the link

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
um...okay? the itr is a cornering freak, the s2000 a breakthrough of engine technology(i mean come on it gets 120hp per liter), the nsx has an all aluminum body, and the m3 is rated as teh best handling car over 30k PLUS it goes 0-60 in 5.6....you're not being fair here. these cars all have some special quality or effect to them.

Originally posted by Juggaknot:
does anyone know the link to the video where they autocrossed an IS300, ITR, S2000, NSX, M3, 3 series, and some other cars where the IS300 gets burned by ALL OF THEM? hehe i really really want to see it. anyone know where i can find it? please don't keep it from us, the truth can't hide forever. hahahha. face it. the is300 is a pimp car and will be a pimp car forever. might i add that the is300 was modified and all the other cars were stock. either way, i need a pimp car. but anyway... long live the TRUTH

·
Registered
63 Posts
I may be the local "guru" of autocross, so I thought I'd post some good hard facts here...

S2000 is in A-stock (FYI I own one but wrecked it last night...)

M3 is in AS
NSX is in AS
ITR is in G-Stock (FYI I've owned two in the past and raced them both)
I'm pretty sure the 3 series is in GS
The IS300 isn't classed but will likely be in GS

AS will be faster on 99.9% of the courses than G-Stock when driven competitively at the national level

The ITR is the "car to have" in G-Stock. I don't think the 3-series can touch a competitive Type R.

The IS300 with the automatic tranny in stock form will likely NOT be competitive on most courses compared to the Type R. I know of a very competitive national level driver that drove a A4 Quattro in GS, a Type R in GS, who has driven my IS, who believes that when the manual tranny comes out, it may have a chance but it would be completely course dependant. Meaning on some courses it would be competitive, on others not a chance. But with the auto it likely will be slower.

just my info, do with it what you want. for autocross purposes, the best cars to compare it to would be the Audi A4, Audi TT smaller engine, Mazda MX6 V6/Ford Probe.

The ITR and DSM twins (Turbo Eclipse/Talon) will likely be in a different class than the "other" GS cars within a year, that's why I'm leaving it out of the comparison.

And I am referring to national level drivers driving these cars that are prepared to the limits of stock class rules (race tires, agressive alignment, adjustable shocks, exhaust). Not your local hotshoe, but the national hotshoes...

Annie
Y2K S2K with BIG problems
Y2K+1 IS300

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
>> S2000 is in A-stock (FYI I own one but wrecked it last night...)

Oh NO! Sorry to hear it!

What happened?

The way you go through cars, maybe it was time for a new one anyways

1 - 15 of 15 Posts