Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On route to autosalon this evening i came across EZ-IS200 for the second time today.

The show itself was what you would expect of autosalon, flashy air brushed turbos , lame lancers :lol: and the like. Lots of 200's, wrx's, s2k's, monaros but a lack of skylines.

One skyline which caught my attention was [FILO-34] a r34 gt-t nothing special about it, except for the half opened hood which tried to hide fake [H][K] piping. it was cheap piping with chrome HKS lettering. So lame. this guy previously had a lancer with a fake intercooler cutout stuck in his front bar ~ :lol:

Sorry i didn't take my digicam so no pictures.

There was nothing there spectacular, and nothing seen before. Most of the nicer cars coming from interstate ...... [KILAT] ( the only IS in the show )

[KILAT] i love the Buddy Club PII's. ~ :p

I was almost tempted to buy a TRD drop in filter from the EVO motorsport stand. www.evomotorsport.com.au
As usual, the sales people where ****** fobs who couldn;t understand a word of english, and of course they didn't know anything about what they were selling. One guy said the filter was for the IS while the other said it was for the corolla. After standing there for 5 minutes i decided not to buy the $180 unwashable red trd filter.

What i did buy was a 1:24 scale model of the Altezza RS200 for $40 so im happy :wink:

The models , if you like christina aquilera wannabes than its your paradise.
There was one hot asian chick. can't remeber the name of the stand, it had all yellow cars( mr2, buggy etc) but she'll stand out in lime green, the legs on that .... MmMm but of course she has heaps of attitude. If any of you's go, take some pics

Enjoy and don't get run over by the lamers who dump their vtec clutches trying to gather ticket buyers attention.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I thought the show was good!!

Hahaha, yeah, I know about that Filo R34 hehehe...

There was 2 IS200's Brother, ALTEZA was there also, but was nothing special.

Heaps of performance cars.

I agree with the EVO guys, I said any performance parts for the IS200, he shows me a tin of TRD oil lol!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
[ALM] - Nice to meet ya, but why dont you just get the trust drop in which only cost like $100 bucks from what i remember, and does an alright job as that what i was using about 1 year ago.

O thats the main reason i dont go to the autosalon, half the cars there are nothing special, just really shiney and I get a massive headaches from all the chrome LOL

·
Registered
175 Posts
yeah ALTEZA entered autosalon this year...

i see his car all the time at Uni....

his car's automatic.......
and has a whole heap of turbo from what i've seen

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first time i met [alteza] was at sydney city lexus earlier this year.
I spoke to him ( young korean / japanese fella who lives on the north shore ) and he said his car was mechanically stock. I guess alot can happen in a few months. Inside his car, there is a mass of gauges, including a colourful air filter gauge :roll: . He claims his two bride seats cost $10g each - i was thinking OkAyyYY -.

Hey LEX-80Y i love the way digicams make the object ur shooting look so much better, b.t.w did u snap or find a pic of that asian chick i was talking about ?

i already screwed that altezza model, being a newbie i superglued something i shouldn't of, so yea :-?

·
Registered
175 Posts
well, i assumed ALTEZA was turbo'd or something, on the assumption that those gauges wern't just there for show........but hey, it might still be stock.....i dunno.....i'll check for an intercooler next time i see it.....

sorry dude, didn't find a pic of ure azn chick

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The first time i met [alteza] was at sydney city lexus earlier this year.
I spoke to him ( young korean / japanese fella who lives on the north shore ) and he said his car was mechanically stock. I guess alot can happen in a few months. Inside his car, there is a mass of gauges, including a colourful air filter gauge :roll: . He claims his two bride seats cost $10g each - i was thinking OkAyyYY -.

Hey LEX-80Y i love the way digicams make the object ur shooting look so much better, b.t.w did u snap or find a pic of that asian chick i was talking about ?

i already screwed that altezza model, being a newbie i superglued something i shouldn't of, so yea :-?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Altezza model rookie!

Superglue? Now now, everyone knows that thats not very productive for models. Being as delicate as they are, funny coincidence, I told my boyfriend the same thing today. Boys will be boys though hey? :lol:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Welcome kiten...

That Alteza is stock! It has stock seats with recarod head rests!

·
Registered
175 Posts
[ALM-78M said:
]He claims his two bride seats cost $10g each - i was thinking OkAyyYY -.
Dude, did you actually see these $10g seats?????
im confused, man

i mean KOFFEE-BLACK is right, i see it at uni all the time dude....
He has stock seats with recaro head rests...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my bad , i got my brands mixed up, my memory told me they were brides.
At the time i only noticed the big chunky headrest and cloth material.

This forum isn't so dead afterall :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
This forum isn't so dead afterall
Welcome to Shanes boom boom room! :chill:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.