Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a different shift knob for the automatic is300 sedan? the ball just gets to hot in the summer

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
you can get the trd shift knob from Carson Toyota

There are also some knobs from ebay

www.optauto.com has shiftknobs as well

·
Registered
611 Posts
Sylverlee888 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a different shift knob for the automatic is300 sedan? the ball just gets to hot in the summer
Here you go:

Razo GT Advance Type 170

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dragion said:
Sylverlee888 said:
Here you go:

Razo GT Advance Type 170

there's no overdrive button on that , is there? I am looking to use that on my nissan.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sylverlee888 said:
I'd be interested in doing a swap with you- i like the chrome ball actually, and the IS that i bought came with the OEM leather knob instead...lemme know if you're interested....

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
brc said:
Sylverlee888 said:
I'd be interested in doing a swap with you- i like the chrome ball actually, and the IS that i bought came with the OEM leather knob instead...lemme know if you're interested....
I'll swap with you.. I have an extra OEM chrome knob anyways.. :D
PM me if you are really interested.

·
Registered
219 Posts
kraze8 said:
brc said:
Sylverlee888 said:
I'll swap with you.. I have an extra OEM chrome knob anyways.. :D
PM me if you are really interested.
Pm'ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts