Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's going on the 28th for the store opening in Stanton/Cerritos (can't remember which city that is in). It used to be where Villiage theatres was located at on Beach Blvd, just north of the 22 Fwy.

If my car makes it back in time, I'll probably swing on over during lunch or after work and check out the store. Who else would want to show up and have a little meet there?

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
what are the hours? any specials going on then?

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
It's probably Stanton because Cerritos is nowhere near the 22.

Are they going to have giveaways or anything special going on?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Idea but I would think they would since it's grand opening day. Anyways I'll be there with or without my car!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I'll most likely be there around 5-ish. I've been driving pass that place and it looks dope by the size of it. I'm curious as hell to see all the stuff they'll be carrying.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grand opening is on the 28th and at 1PM. I'll be there between 5 & 6 too. Will also be there at 1PM during my lunch hour and look for some freebies.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
i went by there today. the grand opening on the sign said: august 28th 1pm. its open. but its not really open. if you know what i mean. but ill swing by on thursday.

oh and a heads up...
THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF POLICE ON BEACH BLVD.
so let the ricers get the tickets and do all the retarded reving.
and im sure this opening will bring out the ricers too.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Lex_Dymndz said:
im trying not to be mean or anything...
but its been up for a while.

and so has new about its opening:
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13356426&highlight=autobacs
hey dipshit...look at this post

oh-dawg said:
here's the website..

http://www.autobacsusa.com/dev/index.php

(note, this is not the 'real' website, rather its what they have created so far but have not yet 'released' to the public.. hence the URL ../dev/..')

If you go to www.autobacsusa.com, it just says under development

Also, I read a press release from the construction company that built their store.. the construction company said that the Stanton CA store is the "test" for the US market.. if it does well, they may open up to 12 more stores.. sounds crazy..
the website was under development until the past couple of days, i was just stating that they finally went "publuic" with it...and i was also just letting people know that it's open for business now (ever heard of a soft opening?) even though the grand opening is the 28th...next time, don't try to be such a dick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts