Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time flies when you are having fun. This is the last auto-x for the season.
The track layout will be the same as the last event, it will be run in the opposite direction.
Who is going?

·
Premium Member
16,536 Posts
God willing, I am. BTW, I got a flyer in the mail yesterday announcing a Sunday, January 18, 2004 AutoX at Hialeah Park.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it too. We have to look for another venue, I am not thrilled with Hialeah. Keep your eyes open for any big open lots.
There is one I am going to check out, on sunrise and 441.
It is an empty bldg, looks like an old home depot, or something. The case is that there is a big parking lot. I got to see what is the quality of the pavement. I am pretty sure the owner would not charge much to use it.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was nice to see Tony (webmaster), Steve (jedi) and Joaquin (jruhi4).
We had a good time, the track was fast.
I played with the tire pressure since the last event. I took off a pound of air pressure from the rears. It did a ton of good, it solved the oversteering problem I had last outing. The tires are getting better as they wear out.

Tony got the fastest time, I was about a second back. Only Joaquin and I were in DS. Tony competed in EM, and Steve in DSP.

Too bad the season is over, I cannot wait for next year.

·
Premium Member
16,536 Posts
webmaster said:
Rudy, you got 2nd place in DS. Nice going!
Fantastic, Rudy! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all!!!
Cannot wait for the EVO school and sharpen my skills. Chris in the WRX is fast, but he is beatable. He beat me by a tenth of a sec last auto-x.
I could have made it closer if I would have stayed to work on the next to last event, I has won that event.
Oh well.
Hopefully next year we have a larger turnout from the IS community.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.