Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Newest PIctures*
http://www.fl-mkiv.com/pictures/mattis300/index.htm
For any info on kit and car PLease call Auto Tuner I have little time in day to write back to many people...They will answer ALL questions....
Check their site out for Location, And Phone Number www.autotuner.org
-Well everyone...For those who have known my complications and dreams of making a beautiful IS300, Know how hard it has been to make my engine the way I want it...Well Auto Tuner in Orlando has full filled my expectations beyond what they said they would... Larry at Auto Tuner did my 6spd swap in a couple days having never have done it...And all seems great...My engine bay looks SIK...Honestly the nicest one I have seen....Not saying that cause I own it...Just saying that off of what I have seen...
Auto Tuner in Oviedo,Fl.(Orlando) is now offering the 5spd to 6spd swap all parts included for $7,000 compared to most tuners...$8k to $10k ...I find this to be a stepping stone towards making the IS300turbo a more affordable product...though 7k is still high...its $2k cheaper than PFS and Toyomoto....Not making a war here...Just stating the obvious. I have pics of my new engine bay....heres what it has:ALMOST FINISHED!
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ma...&.view=t&.done=http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/

Engine
Lexus SC300 non vvt-i Head
Supra TT shortblock
PTE-67 turbo
JE Pistons
Crower Rods
HKS Carbon Ti exhaust w/Custom 3.5” straight piping
HKS 264 intake and exhaust camshafts
Custom Turbular Turbo Manifold
Turbonetics External Wastegate
Spearco Custom Large Intercooler
Custom Chrome Intercooler Piping
Halteck E6-k Stand Alone Fuel Management
2-HKS SS bov’s
MSD Dis-4 ingniton system
720cc injectors
Auto Tuner Custom Fuel Rail
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Custom Headgasket
Dual Walbro Fuel Pumps
Braided Fuel/Oil Lines
Custom Fuel Intake Braket
NX 75 shot wet kit
NX Ntercooler Rail
NX Carbon 12lb. Bottle
NX Remote Bottle Opener
Custom Dual Purge kit
Titan Cam Gears
Unorthodox Racing Pulley Set
Blitz SBCi-D Boost controller

Transmission
Supra TT Getrag 6spd Conversion
RPS Stage 3 Clutch w/Sprung Hub
Fidanza Flywheel
B&M Short Shifter
Custom Driveshaft

-Matt

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Says TURBO in surpra writing...
-Matt

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She came with the motor swap HAHA...Her name is Carmen haha
-Matt

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All high stage clutches paired w/ A lightened flywheel will chatter slightly..Doesnt bother me...OUr T78 Supra chatters like crazy! IM used to it...
-MAtt

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Auto Tuner Update...New motor in car...! 6spd Install Pr

UnVme said:
Auto Tuner in Oviedo,Fl.(Orlando) is now offering the 5spd to 6spd swap all parts included for $7,000 compared to most tuners...$8k to $10k ...I find this to be a stepping stone towards making the IS300turbo a more affordable product...though 7k is still high...its $2k cheaper than PFS and Toyomoto....Not making a war here...Just stating the obvious.

-Matt
What rear are you using? The PFS conversion includes a rear and axles...

·
Registered
584 Posts
looks awesome man, very clean!

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Like I said yesterday man..the car is looking sick. Once again, congrats. Cant wait till all those numbers and prices are released 8)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
UnVme said:
All high stage clutches paired w/ A lightened flywheel will chatter slightly..Doesnt bother me...OUr T78 Supra chatters like crazy! IM used to it...
-MAtt
Looks sick!! Sure is a nice car...

Got a question for Matt or anyone else who wants to answer:
Why go with the SC300 non vvt-i head? What are the pros/cons of doing this?

thanks.
-Bryan

·
Registered
143 Posts
bk9 said:
UnVme said:
-MAtt
Looks sick!! Sure is a nice car...

Got a question for Matt or anyone else who wants to answer:
Why go with the SC300 non vvt-i head? What are the pros/cons of doing this?

thanks.
-Bryan
i guess its kind of like how everyone prefers the 93-97 turbo supra non-vvti model over the 98 vvti model. It makes it a lot easier to work with the motor when tuning and you can squeeze more power out of the non-vvti.

·
Registered
143 Posts
so matt when are we going to see some dyno numbers? its always nice to see some numbers other than pfs and srt since most of the boosted IS's have their kits.

tys

·
.net superior m.f.
23,236 Posts
zoinks!

what a beauti-muss ride!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts