Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE!

So i'm a noob to this "go fast n stuff" thing and i would like to know if there is any way possible that you can put 450hp with a different AUTO transmission?

I would pretty much love to keep the auto transmission since is a daily driver, however, i want power to have some fun and not destroy my transmission, so i thought to myself "Since the aristo has an auto transmission, why can't i have some "significant" power on my is300, go NA/T and put a strong auto transmission to hold the ponies?"

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE!

So i'm a noob to this "go fast n stuff" thing and i would like to know if there is any way possible that you can put 450hp with a different AUTO transmission?

I would pretty much love to keep the auto transmission since is a daily driver, however, i want power to have some fun and not destroy my transmission, so i thought to myself "Since the aristo has an auto transmission, why can't i have some "significant" power on my is300, go NA/T and put a strong auto transmission to hold the ponies?"
Send it to PowerDynamix | your performance solution?
They can build it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would think of (ZF 8HP) "the" 8 speed auto box equipped on most premium cars, but I know it's a pipe dream :whistle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts