Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE!

So i'm a noob to this "go fast n stuff" thing and i would like to know if there is any way possible that you can put 450hp with a different AUTO transmission?

I would pretty much love to keep the auto transmission since is a daily driver, however, i want power to have some fun and not destroy my transmission, so i thought to myself "Since the aristo has an auto transmission, why can't i have some "significant" power on my is300, go NA/T and put a strong auto transmission to hold the ponies?"

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE!

So i'm a noob to this "go fast n stuff" thing and i would like to know if there is any way possible that you can put 450hp with a different AUTO transmission?

I would pretty much love to keep the auto transmission since is a daily driver, however, i want power to have some fun and not destroy my transmission, so i thought to myself "Since the aristo has an auto transmission, why can't i have some "significant" power on my is300, go NA/T and put a strong auto transmission to hold the ponies?"
Send it to PowerDynamix | your performance solution?
They can build it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would think of (ZF 8HP) "the" 8 speed auto box equipped on most premium cars, but I know it's a pipe dream :whistle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Arzon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing