Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... I have heard over and over again, just get rid of it and buy a 5spd... Sorry... don't want to do that.. And yes I like having a hard time, it all pays off in the end.

Anyways.. I have an 01 auto Just need to know what other parts I will need..

I am going with the W58 supra 5spd.. Tranny is no problem. I pretty much have it already. Now I am doing this as a winter project. what else will I need for example 94 supra driveline, axles, etc etc.. ?

I pretty much have the tranny, clutch pedal, clutch master cyl, making my own line. Still need slave cyl., flywheel and clutch(aftermarket) and I need to know if I can still use my driveline or which one I need and if I can use my rear end....

As for electronic.. I am getting the Greddy Emanage Ult. and I will work out all the bugs that come with the swap as far as electronic bugs... (unless any1 has any tips)..

Thanks any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
710 Posts
Das i justed clicked your link and got this

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
this has been listed in complete detail. please search on user cariza for "r154" and he has a parts list. also search on my username for r154 and auto - manual and terms like that. just disregard any talk about the clutch and shifter and the reast is the same. you need all the pedal assymbly info and other stuff. you also need a way to trick the ecu.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
IS_Dude said:
this has been listed in complete detail. please search on user cariza for "r154" and he has a parts list. also search on my username for r154 and auto - manual and terms like that. just disregard any talk about the clutch and shifter and the reast is the same. you need all the pedal assymbly info and other stuff. you also need a way to trick the ecu.
Dude, just lock this thread.
I'm all for locking more threads and having people search. No sense in keeping these open if all people are going to do is speculate.

I think cariza did an amazing thread on the parts necessary to do the swap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.