Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
:-? Huh?

I thought autos held more power on average. You would just have some issues with shifting.

Manual would be better if you ever plan on doing a swap to one of the beefier tranny's, ie getrag.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
van48 said:
at the end you will wish you had a 5sp. but feel sorry when you are in traffic.
:shame: unless your in stop and go for 3 hours a day a manual wont bother you in traffic unless you dont know how to drive one. I drive 3 hours a day in traffic even my beaters a manual.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
For boost up until 400whp the auto seems to be better.

·
Registered
457 Posts
van48 said:
I THINK YOU ARE JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS ON THIS ONE... :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE TO DRIVE IN TRAFFIC WITH MY MANUAL...NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT..AND I ALSO LOVE THE FACT THAT I CAN SPEED UP FAST IN TRAFFIC..SO THAT NO ONE CAN CUT IN...AND ALSO KILLING AND AUTO ON AN ON RAMP :p

·
Registered
888 Posts
redteam22003 said:
van48 said:
I THINK YOU ARE JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS ON THIS ONE... :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE TO DRIVE IN TRAFFIC WITH MY MANUAL...NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT..AND I ALSO LOVE THE FACT THAT I CAN SPEED UP FAST IN TRAFFIC..SO THAT NO ONE CAN CUT IN...AND ALSO KILLING AND AUTO ON AN ON RAMP :p
what's your malfunction? :roll:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Sentinel said:
van48 said:
:shame: unless your in stop and go for 3 hours a day a manual wont bother you in traffic unless you dont know how to drive one. I drive 3 hours a day in traffic even my beaters a manual.
ever drive in downtown chicago?
1-2 for at least 30-40 mintues...

:whine:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.