Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my family is getting into the aftermarket parts business and we'll be getting some WIN Corporation spoilers direct from WIN in Japan.

The price is $700 + $15 UPS ground. We'll be recieving the spoilers within 10 days.

We can take credit card, COD, money order. For questions, post them in this post, or e-mail me [email protected].

·
Registered
442 Posts
DAYAM...700 smakcers!?!?!?! Carbon fiber??? hangers made out of metal used on space shuttles??? Pre painted??? Good lord...say anything to make it sound worth it.

[This message has been edited by GPR (edited November 30, 2000).]

·
Registered
120 Posts
What brand and size wheels are those in the picture?? I will be interested in a set since I also have a white IS.
Thanks, Steve

[This message has been edited by OPENWIDE (edited November 30, 2000).]

·
Registered
442 Posts
You can get some white powder coated Volk TE-37's. They almost look the same except with 6 spokes. Or if you want some knock off version of the Volks you can get the Konig Rated R.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are 18" Dunlop (don't know if they're the same guys that make tires) Rozest.

By the way, the spoiler is fully adjustable.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, but it does improve radio reception.

[This message has been edited by shadoh6 (edited December 02, 2000).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
shadoh6
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing