Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased the front bumper from Dickytan several months ago with intentions of piecing together a complete L-Tuned ensemble. I opted to go in a different direction (Shopping for a MKV Supra) and now the bumper is up for sale.

The bumper has been resprayed once(prior to my purchase) with no gouges holes or repairs of any sort. Mounting brakcets, mesh and fog lights are included and 100% intact.

My initial offering is to sell the grille with the bumper for the sake of clearing out the garage. I can be reached via text or phone at 484.356.8507 - Brian. I'm located just outside of Philadelphia. My asking price for the grille and the bumper is $1900.00, I am open to reasonable offers but please keep in mind this is the L-Tuned bumper not the JDM NEO, meaning it will fit your USDM bumper aka crash bar, and is a bit rarer. If you're interested, I have a lot of high res pictures so pm me with your email address and I will forward them to you. Low ballers need not apply as I would just as soon keep it around as a conversation piece.

Also for sale...
Eibach Prokit BNIB $130+shipping

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.