Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start a new thread for our August meet. I think we decided on the 9th, but I wanted to get some feedback from the other members. Please post dates and any input you may have 8)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Damn! Beat me to it. :p

HKS: You going on the 2nd... or is it on the 2nd? Let me know 'cause my bro wants to know and we want to plan this next meet around that.

Here's the deal fellas... I'd prefer not to do it at my place because of the reluctance of my roommate to say yeah. But we can as a last resort. Ub has a house with a deck... I offer up his crib. :D There is always Thomas in S.A. but thats up to ya'll and IS300512's "entertainment" We can get a suite somewhere and do it there but I'd prefer a house that way we don't have next door neighbors that we would be bothering.

Quick post thoughts because it's supposed to go down in about 3 weeks. It'll be a b-day/buh-buy Avngr meet. :p :wink:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hell no, I think jdogg is referring to the new addition to the family. However, Mr. Thornsbury has informed me there is enough love to go around for everyone :crazy:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
AvngrGuild said:
hell no, I think jdogg is referring to the new addition to the family. However, Mr. Thornsbury has informed me there is enough love to go around for everyone :crazy:
:lol: could of fooled me :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
im still down to go to hot import nights. i dont know if i will have the s/c by then, but i will still like to see what kind of comp i will have for next show season. now about the 9th, i will be out ot town, my girlfriend and her family are going to the coast that weekend and i promised her that i would go. sorry about that bro.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
blow off HiN then and we'll have it on the 2nd. No sense in going if you can't enter. Heard the last HiN in Dtown was pretty lame from the guys at ProTech anyway. :-?

Anybody got Ub's # to see if we can't have it at his crib?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
ubiquitous said:
jdogg said:
Ub has a house with a deck... I offer up his crib. :D
say what? ok maybe if you bring strippers. then i'll have to charge a $10 cover. hehehe.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
ubiquitous said:
say what? ok maybe if you bring strippers. then i'll have to charge a $10 cover. hehehe.
I think IS300512 is gonna have that covered. :wink: So can we do it at ur place?

HKS: You wanna blow off HIN or what?

IS300512: You got the "entertainment" covered?

VVTIS: This is a TPL exclusive, right? Only strange chicks allowed in? :p

Everyone: I think we're gonna roll with BYOB BYOF. Who had the DJ idea?
Any other ideas you guys have, throw them out. Let's shoot for the 2nd and if not the 9th.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
ubiquitous said:
I think IS300512 is gonna have that covered. :wink: So can we do it at ur place?

HKS: You wanna blow off HIN or what?

IS300512: You got the "entertainment" covered?

VVTIS: This is a TPL exclusive, right? Only strange chicks allowed in? :p

Everyone: I think we're gonna roll with BYOB BYOF. Who had the DJ idea?
Any other ideas you guys have, throw them out. Let's shoot for the 2nd and if not the 9th.

·
Registered
12 Posts
streetrays.com failure

Team Prolex Austin Members:

streetrays.com web engine porting process had series of problems, therefore we hope you don't mind registering again.

this will not happen again, since we're done porting the whole site.

To PLP admin, contact me to become moderator again. thanks.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
HKS: Call call me this evening/tonight so we can sort this HiN thing out... Or Ima call ur ass :p

Looks like we got a spot as long as EVERYONE helps clean up. IS300512 looks like he's hooking it up. So all that's up in the air is the 2nd or the 9th. And we'll get that straightened out when HKS calls me. :p

1 - 20 of 368 Posts