Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here owns or knows the guy with the yellow IS? i think lowered with a huge wing in the back?
i saw it on i35N two days ago..

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
yeah... that was tinh's ride... sold it to his cousin i think. speaking of that f00l, anybody heard from him?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
yep, it will be a manual.

I have not heard from him in a while man, he was at the last meet though, he is probably very busy with his baby girl.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I saw a yellow IS just like you described parked on the side of Guadalupe a few weeks ago. There were quite a few people around it, but it was dark so I couldn't see anything.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Dernick, I saw your car on campus a few weeks ago, by Dobie, it is sweet man. I was going to approach you but I figured you would think I was a psycho or something. You car is nice man, the rims look good. Are you interested in meeting up some time for one of our local meets? We are having one soon, one one scheduled for this weekend, but will probably be canceled. We have about 14 members, 3 at UT, including myself. Let me know man.

Chris

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I did not realize you had an IS man, what is your email? You sig just said Prelude, well, ex-prelude, so I was not for sure. I will send you some info if you are interested in joining. Would you be able to make it to a meet this saturday? I have not decided if we are going to postpone it yet. It looks like it may be another small turn out because of the upcoming holiday and the finals. What color is your IS? What year are you? Glad to see we have another ISer at UT and in the Austin Team Pro Lex man.

Chris

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
VVTIS said:
Dernick, I saw your car on campus a few weeks ago, by Dobie, it is sweet man. I was going to approach you but I figured you would think I was a psycho or something. You car is nice man, the rims look good. Are you interested in meeting up some time for one of our local meets? We are having one soon, one one scheduled for this weekend, but will probably be canceled. We have about 14 members, 3 at UT, including myself. Let me know man.

Chris
I didn't realize there were any IS people here in Austin. I see so many of them here in Austin compared to Houston that I should have figured there were some people on this board that lived in Austin. This weekend I won't be able to meet at your scheduled meeting since I will be in Houston, but any other time there is something going on, I'm fair game. I guess I should start checking this 'All Together Now' place more often.
Oh and when you saw my car, was I out there too? What color IS do you have (edit: I just read your sig and figured it out on my own. "I'm in college now!!!! :eek: ")? There are quite a few always right here around DObie. I think there or atleast 4 or 5 in the parking garage. I'm usre if you pull into the garage right now, you'll see my car again. I'm like in the best spot in the entire garage. Trust me, you'll see ;) .

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Yea man, you were in it, stuck behind a bus. I dont see to many ISes that often, I was surprised that we were able to get so many ISes together in Austin, when we first started meeting up it was just a few, now it has blown up. I li e off campus so I just go to class and bail, that is probably one reason I dont see as many as you do. Most of us are up north, I am in RR along with a bunch of others, some are N. Austin, 4 are at UT(now ;) ) and I think one or two are down South. Here is a lil website that Paul put together for updates, pics and stuff.

http://www.geocities.com/poem00kie/main.htm

Mike from Pro Lex Performance is going to host it for us later, but this is for the mean time. You should check in this forum man, we usually have meets once a month, depending on whats going on. I think the meet on the 7th will be postponed, not many will be able to make it out because of school and other things. So, drop me your email and I will send you some info man.

Chris

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
damn.. more peeps!!! sweet! Seems like nobody ever sees my car around tho : guess i need to get out more often :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
4 Participants
jdogg
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing