Lexus IS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Tom sound awesome to me bro. I wanna do something similar to you, but first i wanan get the vizage done and the cf hood. after that De and Eddie help me out with that too. hopefully if all goes well before import xpression i will hgave enough money for the monitor and dvd player and we can do the install, but Tom is first. hehe
lates

·
Registered
404 Posts
Tom sound awesome to me bro. I wanna do something similar to you, but first i wanan get the vizage done and the cf hood. after that De and Eddie help me out with that too. hopefully if all goes well before import xpression i will hgave enough money for the monitor and dvd player and we can do the install, but Tom is first. hehe
lates

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
i have an anal fissure the size of your garage

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
sure why not. But no revving up and down my street. I have neighbors with guns.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
TomC said:
SophieSleeps said:
sure why not. But no revving up and down my street. I have neighbors with guns.
August 16th??? :D
I have to get back to you on that. I'm supposed to take my gf to NYC for a vaca on the 8-10th, but she busted her knee. We were gonna reschedule to the next weekend but even then I dunno if she can walk.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I just put a down payment on a G35C to hold it for me till i sell my IS and i have till the end of september to sell it. So maybe i will join you guys for a meet before I say farewell to it... if anyone is interested, kelly infiniti is holding for me a diamond graphite/ graphite coupe, loaded with aero and nav, with a 6MT! :D I am going on tuesday to take a pic of my car with the G a side by side shot, it will make a nice wallpaper for my comp :D

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
not selling any parts huh...you'd make more that way.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
nah, at the end of august im gonna sell it on ebay for 34k with all the stock parts. I would but then i would have a shitty stock car example no trunk pieces, no keyhole, holes in my trunk lid etc..

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
lex2569 said:
nah, at the end of august im gonna sell it on ebay for 34k with all the stock parts. I would but then i would have a shitty stock car example no trunk pieces, no keyhole, holes in my trunk lid etc..
whatever.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
ok for seroius though...we can do a meet at my place the weekend of the 16th.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
Re: hmm

Eminence said:
can i come? :-?
No foo! You bring some chicken and we'll think about it.

21 - 40 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.