Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Tom sound awesome to me bro. I wanna do something similar to you, but first i wanan get the vizage done and the cf hood. after that De and Eddie help me out with that too. hopefully if all goes well before import xpression i will hgave enough money for the monitor and dvd player and we can do the install, but Tom is first. hehe
lates

·
Registered
404 Posts
Tom sound awesome to me bro. I wanna do something similar to you, but first i wanan get the vizage done and the cf hood. after that De and Eddie help me out with that too. hopefully if all goes well before import xpression i will hgave enough money for the monitor and dvd player and we can do the install, but Tom is first. hehe
lates

·
Registered
404 Posts
Guys just for check, im jsut wondering who thinks they would go to the SRT BBQ and DYNO meet in sept??????
if we get enough of us like our last Dyno meet we can meet up somewhere convenient for all and just drive to SRT together.
just some thoughts from the chromie :lol:
-Ramin

PS: Is our next meet gonna be definitely August 16th???

·
Registered
404 Posts
Tom- good choice on the monitor. its really clean and i bet itll look awesome.
Mike- Biatch we should all do that. whoever is on the way and doesnt feel like driving we could just pick up. But i say ya we should all good cause its gonna be awesome, but hey its still almost 2 months ahead so god knows what we will be doing at that time. aight u gonna be a senior like me??? if so u know we gonna be busy. neways we should terrorize 95 like none other!!
-Ramin

p.s: someone answer to me about the august 16th meet. 100% comfirmed???

·
Registered
404 Posts
Mike i dont wanna wait ill next week to see your car, take some fucking pics bro.

Tom - aint you freakin excited dudeeee for the system!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to see all y'all fools again

-Ramin

·
Registered
404 Posts
cant wait to see what you got in store for us Eddie.
is my stuff being sent tommorow???
so guys why dont we get roll call up and see who is definitly coming

Roll Call:
1. Newton-IS300 (Ramin)
2. IS300GTR (Eddie)
3. SophieSleeps (De)
etc.....

post up guys!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.