Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for suggestions for a GOOD audio installation shop for some mods (replace head unit, add kenwood music keg and custom subwoofer box).

I've visited the following sites, but any other first-hand recommendations are appreciated.

http://motormusicinc.com/ (JAEohEN's ride is in the gallery)
http://www.soundinnovations.com/flash/index.html

Again, looking for shops in NorCal.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
i had something to say, but youve done your research, haha...

SFGR415 is a member on .net and he is an employee at motor music....his name is joe and hes a good person to talk to if your serious about getting some audio stuff done...

theres a place somewhere in the eastbay i heard about awhile ago that does good work too, but they are the on the pricey side....and i havent seen anything of theirs in person yet...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Spidey I had my work done in Santa Cruz at Lotts not sure where your located but that might be a bit far. I live in Mountain View and had heard a lot of good things. They do quality work but its kinda expensive. I think most quality places will charge you a heft amount for good work. Anyway you can check out their website it doesn't have a lot at

http://www.lotts.com/

You can check out my ride down at my sig. I have a link to all my stereo stuff. I was happy with the work cause they got my stock navi to work along with my aftermarket stuff. BTW if you have not seen JAEohEN's trunk in person those pics don't do it justice. The electronic's in his ride is sick. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info and the pics. I've actually got an '04 Black SportDesign myself. :p

I live in SJ - I'm more concerned about the quality of the work versues the distance to the shop so thanks for the lead. I'll definitely be checking out as many shops and talking to as many people as I can before committing to one.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
yo manny- whats up man? long time no see bro...
spidey- if you want something simple that saves you trunk space but sounds amazing....look into an install like manuels_madness, it may not look like something thatll put out, but trust me, it sounds VERY VERY nice...and it looks sick with the rear armrest down...

waddup joe- i should get a commission for every IS that rolls to the shop haha..

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks for the props JAEohEN but I think your system is crazy and beautiful. Yea I've been out commsion for a while. Maybe we can all meet up at the SJ meet. This week. Let me knwo what's up guys. Spidey also post your install when u finally get it done. :) I'll be interested to see what you get. :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
^^^is it still wednesday nights?

you should head out to bay street on saturday...im saving my gas for that....

·
Registered
339 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts