28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
from Aaaaaalabammmmma!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trovador said:
Poop. The 323 has a 2.5 liter displacement. Many companies sell chips for these cars, Dinan for example.
Word....thats all I needed to know.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Yeah, I dont know poop, cause I dont own one, or know alot about them. I know that a tech at a local dealer that her and her family take their BMW's too, put it in there. He said it normally doesnt stick but he finally got this one too. It did make a difference.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Yeah, I dont know poop, cause I dont own one, or know alot about them. I know that a tech at a local dealer that her and her family take their BMW's too, put it in there. He said it normally doesnt stick but he finally got this one too. It did make a difference.
it doesn't normally stick? so what did he do..super glue it?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ltunedgirl said:
Aubie83 said:
it doesn't normally stick? so what did he do..super glue it?
Bubble gum?

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Why hell no. I dont know what he did exactly, I wasnt there, nor do I care!! My god! :roll:
you're telling me that you love this girl so much that you want to eventually marry her and you don't care about her car????

you've got some explaining to do

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I reiterate....Aubie, if you want people to stop treating you like a little bitch, then stop acting like one.

A note to Aubie--

The only reason the last "I love my girlfriend!" thread went on for so long was becase your reaction to peoples jokes was so funny, and we couldn't resist capitalizing on your immature replies. Take it as a lesson. This is the internet, you'll never see any of these people in real life, so who cares.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I dont care how he got the chip in her car. I do care about her car. Hell I wash and wax it for her. Its a beautiful car, I wish I had one like it. I will have pics up soon of it.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
guys, lay off the girl/love stuff. make fun of the independantly, but enough razzing about his last thread
the elvis-looking horse has left the building.

thanks! :)

edit: aubie, you know i have your photos now... its only a matter of time... :lol:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
send me a link

s0yb0mb said:
guys, lay off the girl/love stuff. make fun of the independantly, but enough razzing about his last thread

edit: aubie, you know i have your photos now... its only a matter of time... :lol:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
IS300GTE said:
send me a link

s0yb0mb said:

scroll down... there is a locked thread 1/2 way down the page... the last page has a link to his photo album. If not, you'll jsut have to wait until i post the chopped version ;)

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
s0yb0mb said:

thanks
Yes, SIR!!!

**salutes**

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
they have all been removed, send me a link and put them up on your server please

s0yb0mb said:
IS300GTE said:
send me a link

s0yb0mb said:

scroll down... there is a locked thread 1/2 way down the page... the last page has a link to his photo album. If not, you'll jsut have to wait until i post the chopped version ;)

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
IS300GTE said:
they have all been removed, send me a link and put them up on your server please

s0yb0mb said:
IS300GTE said:
send me a link

s0yb0mb said:

would you like some fries with that?

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.