Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say that aubie 83 is a fucking dumbass.I am from alabama and i am ashamed to have such a goddamn fuckup representing fine alabama citizens.Evidently he moved here from somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Represent this Richie! Aubie has always lived here and bein' an Alabama citizen isn't the greatest thing in the world! I'm ashamed that we have dumb fuck ups like you running around...but Hey...shit happens! :wink:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Heartbreaker said:
Represent this Richie! Aubie has always lived here and bein' an Alabama citizen isn't the greatest thing in the world! I'm ashamed that we have dumb f*ck ups like you running around...but Hey...shit happens! :wink:
Hey Aubie..how's it hanging? Oh wait..you don't have balls..my bad.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Now prove it is fake bitch!! We are both online at the same time!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT!!! :lol: You cant prove shit, cause its all real.

P.S.DUMB LITTLE BITCH!!!

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
richie said:
I just want to say that aubie 83 is a fucking dumbass.I am from alabama and i am ashamed to have such a goddamn fuckup representing fine alabama citizens.Evidently he moved here from somewhere else.
What the fuck dude. I have always lived here. Your gay.

That is all!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Now prove it is fake bitch!! We are both online at the same time!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT!!! :lol: You cant prove shit, cause its all real.

P.S.DUMB LITTLE BITCH!!!
Wow your breaking new ground in the "internet forums" department :roll:

Its called opening two browsers and logging on your screen name on one and your left hand AKA "heartbreaker" on the other.

newbs.

Mike
[soy: i edited your post... you typed in the quote :shame: ]

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Thanks GTE. Fuck yeah she is cute, beautfiul more like it.

Hey impulse got that proof yet. Naw didnt think so :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
12 Participants
caren
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing