Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that the C-West kit on your car? Did you have to take the 5-mph bumber off? And did it fit well?

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph
2001 Lexus IS300 (Solar Yellow)
Coming soon: 12 second timeslips with the IS (my new all out drag car!)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you search...by reading every previous post?

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I couldn't find it...so Turbo IS if your out there
!

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
15.1 @ 92 mph

·
15,322 Posts
on the top right under POST TOPIC it say Faq and such, the very last function is Search, type in search for posts by Oh-Dawg or TurboIS and you should find it, make sure to tell it to search all forums.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well I took off the bumper Support to fit the Intercooler.. This was done before the the C-west kit was put on...
But I don't think if would of fit If I left it on...

Also. I will be at IDRC this SUNDAY...
Sorry not Racing just Show..
for now...

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Accord Type-R started being made in 1999 in Europe...now they just released the Euro-R in Japan...which is the European Type-R with a few extra horsepower on the Japanese Accord (there are 3 body style for the sedans).

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
15.1 @ 92 mph

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Accord-R
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing