Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 43 Posts

· Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you need to chill man, most of the people on this board dont' think their car is the bomb, maybe for them it is, but no one is claiming the is300 is the end-all solution foreveryone, if they were, i'd be flaming away, and everyone on this board knows that =) the is300 is in no way a bad car, but its not as good of a car that lexus has made it out to be, but it definitely gives you your money's worth. as long as someone knows what the is300 is and isn't, and doesn't shooot their mouth off thinking they ARE the sh*t, just leave them alone. they have every right to enjoy and be happy with their car. hte is300 isn't necessarily a bad choice, personally for me i wouldn't want a car tahts' marketed to be something it's not, but a lot of the people on this board aren't into all out dragging or picking over a few tenths of a second. they want what they got, the is300. just leave it at that.

------------------
1997 5-speed Alpine White M3 Coupe

· Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude vr6, make some freaking INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION OKAY? i would NEVER take a 325 over an is300. to get a 325 at a simliar price you'd have to skip out on some options. you know what, i'm not even going to waste my time anymore, its not worth it, some people are just f*ing stupid. VW owners......sigh

------------------

· Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
i woudlnt' lay the smack on doug, no matter waht you can do to a vw, he can do the same to his c5, and he can do it better. maybe he can't strip the interior like you **** do with your beetles, but he'll have class. just shut the hell up and leave. you know nohthing.

· Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
just so you know, i don't drive an IS and my reference to beetles(the old school ones) is just something i get annoyed with. and well, i hope you have fun with yor VW, i could've done the samething with a crx si, i could do this:
1.6L Civic Si engine(the b16a or something)
custom turbo
sway bars
strip the interior
nos
internals

and i could be just like your VW buddies, but in the end, a civic is still a civic, and a vw is still a vw.

------------------

1 - 5 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.